Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD 2008 RZR Tons of Aftermarket 9200.00 OBO Columbus OH

Sold sold sold.

2008 polaris rzr 1256 miles 158 hours. New frame last year same time it received the holz stage 3 big bore kit about 150 miles on the big bore kit. List of mods follows.

New frame w/lonestar racing full gusset kit
walker evans shocks
gorilla rear axles
full upv skid plates
aluminum a arm skid plates
polaris rock sliders
rzr s rear cage
front bumper reinforced back to frame
rzr s seats
roof
stereo with i-pod hookup kicker amp and 2 6x9’s
itp rims with new ripsaw tires.
Reese hitch
new heavy duty belt
steering wheel bushing kit
full muzzy exhaust
full snorkel kit includes all vent lines
polaris winch (have a synthetic line not installed)

if you know rzr’s then you know the money invested above.

This is not for your everyday rzr shopper its for someone who knows what all this would cost if you upgraded. And believe me you will need all these upgrades if you buy a stock one.

This is a solid rzr that you don't need to worry about breaking if something broke i replaced it with something better. Very tight and rattle free. All wiring is loomed and wire tied to the frame no surprises out on the trail.i kept it at 50” width to ride on local trails and so i could load it in the back of a pickup. Nothing wrong with it my interest have changed. Will top out on the rev limiter at 72 mph. Bottom end and mid range will blow away any stock 800. Always power washed and sprayed down with wd-40 after every ride. Also received silicone lube on all joints and greased.

9200.00 obo open to interesting trades....clear ohio title in hand.

Key words: Ar, glock, 1911, chevy, atv, utv, rzr, teryx, commander, wildcat,
hunting, bang, honda, kawasaki, yamaha

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am very interested in your RZR. I have a YFZ 450 set up for GNCC. It has a Baldwin race motor, Roll design a-arms & swing arm, Elka Elite shocks & much more. I have about 24k invested, but would b willing to trade plus I will throw in some cash.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know your thoughts on cash. Obviously you know what I have mine listed at. But I got to tell ya I would proubally just sell your quad. I haves prarie 700

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Marshal pm me your email I have a pic on my phone I could send you.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pic sent I'll have them on the site in an hour or so. Thanks

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump. Still got it and will be around this weekend. Lots of offers with trades just not the right one yet.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts