Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Polaris Razor RZR 800 EFI, +6" Fireball Racing Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Eibach springs, custom roll cage, rear view mirror, HID headlights, largest Odyssey battery that will fit, 3/16" full skid plate, reinforced frame, Maxis Bighorn 2.0 light weight tires with Green Slime added, 25x8x12 front 25x10x12 rear, 1976 miles, 112 hours, always maintained with Polaris synthetic lube, plastics are completely covered in stickers, Hawaiian girl on dash included, title in hand, $8900 FIRM - NO TRADES 714-600-1136 Chino Hills, CA

Attachments

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Good deal......What do you think it would cost to ship to Bay-Area?

·
Registered
443 Posts
The sticker thing is kind of interesting

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No idea, I've never shipped anything this large. Probably more cost effective and fun to take a day off work and make a road trip out of it. Disneyland is right around the corner...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i thought it was a wrap at first...i sort of like it...man it sits tall....nice ride
sits a little higher than the average, handles great and doesn't feel top heavy at all, my buddy has a similar kit and sits a lot lower but bottoms out frequently

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Leo,
Check this out hrs into miles = about 17 mph...I doubt it and what would you do with the stickers...ADD more or try to remove?
What's not to believe about an average of 17 MPH? The car was used off road only and never saw the interstate. As far as I know you can't fake out these computers, don't know why you would want to anyway. Also always ADD more stickers! Car gets scratched, add a sticker! Bullets holes? Add a sticker! It's fun for the whole family!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts