Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
New 2012 RZR
186 Posts
This guy I know just got a 08 rzr he's trying to say its better and faster then my 2012. I have never laugh so hard in a long time. Your a tool Len. Look at this dumb. Snapped an a-arm first day he got it. Last week ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347243459.171624.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347243497.837850.jpg

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
If he is just a guy you know, why let him get you so wound up? IMO he wins if you are the one this mad, there will always be jerks, or trash talkers, etc, Ignor him , lighten up, better for your blood pressure, Im just an old geezer putting in my 2 cents, life is too short etc. relax enjoy some of it. JMO

·
Banned
904 Posts
You might want to stop using the F word on the forum....
If he is just a guy you know, why let him get you so wound up? IMO he wins if you are the one this mad, there will always be jerks, or trash talkers, etc, Ignor him , lighten up, better for your blood pressure, Im just an old geezer putting in my 2 cents, life is too short etc. relax enjoy some of it. JMO
Agree.... As it stands now, you look like a complete moron the way you are talking. Again, just my .02.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts