Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep it's been a blast to hAve it and drive it but it's not the easiest thing for my gf to drive. It's fast that's for sure lol and I love the shifting gears but I got a Rzr to be able to let her drive it whenever I took the quad so she didn't have to shift gears. So on to bigger things

Up for sale I have a 2008 Polaris Rzr. The zx9 motor was done by a forum member down in texas. I got from a guy who bought it from him and did some tasteful improvements and then I finished it. The guy before me did all the wiring on it and put harness plugs which are nice and also replaced the starter, starter clutch bearing and the clutch wit a Barnette clutch and 120lb springs(big mistake) lol. It grabbed hard but was very hard to put the clutch in. So I changed out the springs to 10% stronger than stock springs and it's great now. It also got new clutch gasket and stator gasket and new clutch cable. Also the front diff has been upgraded with a billit front cAge and new seals. Next I changed out the suspension to +5 with Elka shocks to make it wider and it's great. So here it goes.

2008 Polaris Rzr 800
2003 zx9r motor swap with muzzy 1000cc big bore kit.
Has adjustable ignition box with rpm change and timing change
It's chain driven also with a custom made spring tensioner to keep the chain tight. Did great in the dunes didn't break a chain. Also has resealed tranny, has all fresh fluids has front bumper. Plastics have been painted but paint is starting to chip in some spots. It has water temp and volt gauge an rpm gauge for the bike. Could use a new one pretty soon. It had itp SS wheels with good terra cross tires on it. Also. Has S fender flares.
Has S suspension with steering rack and has Elka shocks. Has Taylor made intake on it also. Has custom cage and Bimini top. Looking to trade for a built 800 or a 900xp. Let me know what u got also looking to trade for fast cars lifted trucks. Will sell for 17k or Obo. Can text me at 7858177099 or can email me at [email protected]. Won't let me post pics. This is a very fun and fast machine and had it in waynoka an got looks everywhere. Did great minus a bad battery which was from my friends runnin the stereo all night. It also has billit 2 inch wheel spacers on it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts