Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Still cleaning out the shop......I have stock shocks (minus one rear shock), wheels (front and back), seat belt units, front sway bar, brake lines, side nets, brake & gas pedal and clutch parts. All parts have less than 30 hours on them. Have pics of all items upon request? Prices do not include shipping.

Shocks - $30 each
Wheels - $20 each
Front Sway Bar - $25
Seat Belts - $25 for both
Brake Lines - $15
Side Nets - $5
Brake and Gas Pedal - $10
Clutch Springs and Weights - $10

Attachments

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Re: 2008 Polaris RZR Stock Shocks, Rear Upper/Lower Control Arms, Wheels, Sway Bars,

do you have both side nets? And everything I dont have any nets at all. Got a pic of them?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 2008 Polaris RZR Stock Shocks, Rear Upper/Lower Control Arms, Wheels, Sway Bars,

Yes, I have the side nets but the pictures aren't that great. They are in good shape and I think I have all pieces to install them on your RZR.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts

where are you located? I want the rear sway bars. thanks the parts came in today.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I am located in Washington state but it shouldn't cost much to mail the rear sway bar. If you are interested just PM me with your e-mail address and I will send a PayPal invoice that includes shipping. Or you can send a money order if you prefer?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts