Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rzr has a built engine with lower compression pistons, running 11 psi sitting on lonestars long travel kit with gorilla/rhino axles and king coil over shocks. It is super clean, comes with full doors, metal roof, 4 point harnesses, boost gauge, new xp wheels and itp tires. Upgraded clutches, the list goes on and on!

All top shelp parts and only 145 hours and 16xx miles. I am in the process of getting a passenger seat for it, metal frame broke lol. They are around $130-150 shipped on eBay for complete seat. If one isn't found before sell, I will discount price to accommodate.

I am asking $11,200, semi firm on price and I will get a lot of pics later this evening. And yes, if anyone wants the fully built raptor 700 in the pics, it is for sale as well :)...my wifes newly rebuilt warrior 350 will also be for sale as well as a hella clean 01 limited tundra 4x4...I am buying a corvette if you are curious about the firesale lmao!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just sent payment for a new seat, so new owner will have a 100% complete trouble free rzr! Fully serviced front to rear, all fluids (literally all of them) fresh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts