1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2007 Can-Am Renegade
195 hrs/2003 miles
$10,000 or trade for RZR S

willing to take back to stock, for a lower price, or build how you want.
$9000.00 in aftermarket parts alone

Before i start, i want to state that nothing was wrong with this thing, i just take really good care of my toys!

Hiper Carbon Fiber Beadlocks (New)
Elka stage 3 Elite remote res front/piggy back rear
Comet primary clutch w/ Dalton Adj cam arms
STM secondary clutch w/ 50/40 dual angle helix
Precision Steering Stabilizer
Rox anti vibe risers
Dalton springs
Fasst Flexx bars
Power Commander III
EHS airbox mod w/Twin Air filter
2009 intake manifold (larger than '07)
HMF Utility
Blown Concepts Graphics
ODI lock on grips
Powermadd hand guards
Kill switch
Gristle Boyz front bumper
Warn XT3000 winch w/ wirless remote
GPS Garmin Etrex Legend (can possibly let go with it)
ATR steering stem bushing modified with Greese Zerk
ATR A-arm supports
Stealth Snorkel on CVT intake and exhaust
also have a set of used ITP SS108 with the stock ATR tires.

I took the entire thing apart the past 4 weeks, and replaced all A-arm bushings and caps, Trailing arm bearings, replaced all seals and bearings in gearbox, repainted the hubs, and also painted the Trailing arms black to match, replaced all brake pads, new ATR steering stem bushing fitted with greese zerk, cut out the OEM intake tube for the airbox and sealed it up really nice, Put in a new Twin air filter, new crankcase vent tube and filter and rerouted it up under the gauge pod. Inspected EVERYTHING on it greasing as I went (which I do after every ride) Went over EVERY nut and bolt on the entire bike!! New Hiper beadlocks (carbon fiber) with 25" Dirt commanders (still have whiskers). This thing has been washed after every ride and never stored dirty in my heated garage.

I went to Moab last week and rented a RZR S, and now i am in the SXS market. haha

Please dont bash me on switching from Can-Am to PoPo! haha if the commander was lower and lighter then thats what i would go with, but since its not, ill take a RZR S and do an engine swap! haha

Attachments

·
NEED A SIGN?
196 Posts
Wow that`s a nice looking quad! And they`re fast as hell to. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thnx!
I got this thing dialed in with the Comet primary clutch and STM roller secondary.
This thing is built! Im surprised i havent sold it yet. It would be a shame to take it back to stock and part out. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.