Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Rzr spy
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for grabs is a 2003 Harley Davidson Soft Tail Deuce. This is the 100 year anniversary model with black on black and the Gold Key Package. It has 7,620 original miles, all services have been done at the dealer, and only synthetics have been used. This baby is CLEAN and MINT!!! This has the Stage 1 kit (K&N, EFI Remap, Ignition Timing) and tires and brakes are new........you won't have to do anything to this bike.

Women like diamonds, and what do we like??? CHROME! This Harley has over $12,000 in chrome alone. I can't think of anything not chromed on this. All chrome and accessories on this bike are genuine HD, no aftermarket crap (except the badass Python pipes........nothin' looks better or sounds better!)

This will include matching cover and matching backrest.

I can work a liitle on the price, but believe me, I'm not selling out of desperation, just getting a different type of Harley soon.

PM if interested. I can't promise delivery, but we can always discuss and work something out.

I'm asking $15,000 on CL but $14,000 is what I'm looking for, so that's the no-haggle price for the forum guys.

·
Rzr spy
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you or anyone you know might be interested in this bike, I am now considering offers.

Pm the offers or call me at 562-209-5318.

Thx,
Grant

1 - 3 of 3 Posts