Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,991 Posts
Its a SDR cage Super Shorty. My car is getting same cage but it is under construction at the moment.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Here are a couple pictures of the new cage for my new Turbo S. The cage was made by ORB (offroad beast fabrication) in Tennessee. As soon as I am done putting it together I will get some pictures of it on the machine.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts

GateKeeper Designs Racing, Rainbow City Alabama. Check him out on Facebook. His quality of craftsmanship, precision of welds, customer service, and price are all above reproach.

IMO, the quality and design of a large company with the service of your best bud. He took the time to speak to me one night for about an hour while we went over what suited my needs best, wouldn’t even let me help swapping cages when I went to his place.

BTW, I’m in Nashville, and would recommend making a 3 hr trip to his place to anyone I know.

Also-check our Southern Land Riders on YouTube, Chris has a build series for his 19 Turbo S, recommended GDR and I couldn’t agree more. Perfection in powder coating-whatever color you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just curious, why all the love for shorty cages? I would think any extra triangle would help structurally. Then I am no engineer.

·
Vendor
20,888 Posts
We have our HONEY BADGER CAGE available:

Wanting a low profile, sleek, lightweight, ferocious roll cage for your 2 seat Polaris RZR XP Turbo S?

Well the UTV INC HONEY BADGER PACKAGE is here to check all those boxes and give you more!

Made from 1.75" .095 DOM steel. TIG welded. Aluminum roof with DZUS quarter turn fasteners. Rear V bracing. Dash Bar. Harness bar. Rear view mirror bung, and 1 HD whip mount comes standard!

This cage is approx 8" lower than the stock cage at the B pillar (pillar behind driver seats). Offers a sleek side profile design and attaches to the 3 main OEM mounting locations. Cage is designed to fit occupants with an approx 36" or lower seated height to have clearance with a helmet to the roof.

Full options list below to build out the cage of your dreams and customize it as you want. Cages are custom built to your specifications, and will take approx 1.5 - 3 weeks from time order to be ready for pick or to ship.

$1,375.00 + OPTIONS

LINK: https://www.utvinc.com/roll-cages/utv-inc-polaris-rzr-xp-turbo-s-2-seat-honey-badger-roll-cage-package/

1 - 20 of 26 Posts