Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after about a month of trying to figure out what doors I wanted I decided to go with the Moto Activ doors. Altough there were features of the other door makers that I liked, like auto style latches,removability,looks, and slam latch. I choose the Moto Activ because i thought these fit my needs the best for the lower design of the doors to be able to see the ground, and terrain on the front wheels better,and they looked good to (Just look at Bilinvics ride), and the price was good also. It did take a little persistance to get a hold of Freddie but I got ahold of him on the phone to just get a quote and ended up ordering them from him. Hell of a nice guy to talk to on the phone answered all the questions I had. Also wanted to thank Bilinvic to because he answered some questions I had before I ordered the doors. Thanks Bill & Freddie @ Moto Activ

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do Billl! Im gonna have the top pannels powder coated at my local powder coating guy the same color as the silver on the body and try and figure out some graphics for them to

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Talk about fast shipping ordered them last thur and they showed up today. I personaly havent had a chance to look at them yet because i had them shipped to my dads house but he said they were packed up really good. I will get a chance to check them out sat. Thanks Moto Activfor the fast ship on them

·
Registered
304 Posts
Those are some sweet looking doors!!! Somehow I missed Bill's earlier post about them. I just found my doors. I've got a message in to Moto Activ now getting some info.....

Thanks for the tip!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts