Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1st Rzr...2010 LE model with EPS

1K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  HillClimber 
#1 ·
Finally bit the bullet and traded my sportsman 550XP in on a leftover 2010 sunset red RZR LE with the Power Steering... the price was right at 10,000 oTD and the 3.99% financing put the icing on the cake. Just driving around the yard and on a few dirt roads i can tell i need some better wheels and tires. The stock tires dont hook up too well and spin all the way up to 30mph on dirt...

I have a set of the maxxis bighorns that were on the polaris 550xp which are 26x9 and 26x11 for the 14" wheels. I also have a new set of ITP 108 14" wheels 14x6 and 14x8 that are 110mm that were on my brute force 750. I see that i can buy the polaris 154mm to 110mm adapters for the wheels but i dont really want the wheels and tires to stick way out past the fender flares. What offset wheels should i buy that dont stick way out in the front and rear. Correct me if im wrong but most aftermarket wheels stick out 1" wider than stock and the adapters i listed above are 1.5" wide so that would be a total of 2.5" wider than stock??

Finally i already have purchased some accessories and lights. Super atv has free shipping on all orders today (labor day) so i got the prerunner front bumper, sport roof, and the black rock sliders all for 280$ shipped to my door..280$ is what just the rock sliders cost alone at the dealer. awesome prices..

lastly i got 2 sets of 35watt HIDs for DMM Tuning. got the 35w 880 6000K for the headlights and the 35w H3 6000W that im gonna convert into bumper lights for the prerunner front bumper. Ive got some Hella 5" round lights that i can convert over to HID if everything works out ok..

I can now see what kinda money pit these rzrs can be. Addicting to say the least.

Future mods will be rear bumper, winch, stereo, and windshield

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.