Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, where do I start. This is the most fun I have had on a motorized vehicle since my dad brought a Go-Cart home for us when I was 5 yrs old. This thing is a combination of a Go-Cart on steroids, an Odyssey, and a very MEAN 4 wheeler. I didn't want to quit riding but I have to be at work in a few hrs. This thing is like a dang mountain goat. I went up hills I would never attempt on my Foreman. Granted I am not the most experienced ATV'er in the world but this RZR is just heads above any ATV I have ever seen. I was worried I wouldn't fit cause I am a very large man.(6'9 390lbs.) It fits like a glove, and after I figured out the seat wasn't all the way back, my knees don't even touch the dash. This 800HO is scary fast......... I could basically break the rear tires loose at anytime I felt like it. Just for kicks me and my even bigger brother went for a ride to see how 2 large men fit. He is 6'10 375lbs. I could tell a little difference but it still climbed like a goat... I will never buy another ATV. I am hooked..

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Welcome to the forum! My advice is to go out and ride and have a blast.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I would like to see a pic of you two in the RZR........ that is a lot of MAN!!!!!

Congrats on the new ride!!!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure everyone here can relate to your comments.
I've been riding motorcycles and ATVs my whole life, and my RZR is the most fun I've had as well. My wife cracks up cause when I'm not riding it, or its too hot to ride, etc I just go out in the garage and STARE at it! Or tinker.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Well, where do I start. This is the most fun I have had on a motorized vehicle since my dad brought a Go-Cart home for us when I was 5 yrs old. This thing is a combination of a Go-Cart on steroids, an Odyssey, and a very MEAN 4 wheeler. I didn't want to quit riding but I have to be at work in a few hrs. This thing is like a dang mountain goat. I went up hills I would never attempt on my Foreman. Granted I am not the most experienced ATV'er in the world but this RZR is just heads above any ATV I have ever seen. I was worried I wouldn't fit cause I am a very large man.(6'9 390lbs.) It fits like a glove, and after I figured out the seat wasn't all the way back, my knees don't even touch the dash. This 800HO is scary fast......... I could basically break the rear tires loose at anytime I felt like it. Just for kicks me and my even bigger brother went for a ride to see how 2 large men fit. He is 6'10 375lbs. I could tell a little difference but it still climbed like a goat... I will never buy another ATV. I am hooked..
Welcome now you understand the FORCE BE WITH YOU. and we need the picture of you two in the RZR.:popcorn:

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
good description, same sentiments here with addition: im hopin my first trip to moab will produce the same results just sittin in it w/ engine off and watchin things.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Congrats on your new RZR. They are a total blast and very addicting. I have 2 of them now....:ride:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well cool deal.....got me the same way....took a demo ride and was hooked ever since....bought mine back in May....Love it...

Congrats

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, got off work this morning. Got in and took a 2 hr nap and then asked wife if she wanted to go on a little ride to check out the new RZR. Well, 3 hrs later we were forced by hunger to head back home(wife is diabetic). She likes it almost as much as I do. Figured out I am going to need a lift kit, with my 390lbs and her 160lb's it likes to drag a bit too much. In the future when the tires wear out I might go with something a lil more aggressive than the Maxxis Bighorns.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah I was a little worried she wouldn't like it. Like they say, if momma aint happy, noone is happy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts