Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

641 - 660 of 673 Posts

Registered
不 不 不

My wife calls it my 'Mistress' because I spend more time with it than her :unsure: But hey my 'Mistress' never complains when I look at other RZRs and think I'd like to test drive a newer model 不
Love the way you said that... well done, well done

The transformation is awesome

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #648
Excellent work. What does that thing weigh?
Thanks. I have a set of race scales but I haven't got around to scaling it yet. It's on the the "to do" list so I can adjust the weight accordingly. She's a big boned girl and if I had to guess I'd say 3k-ish trail weight.

Premium Member
Very cool and super clean ...well done as usual.
Lots of work for sure !

Reactions: RZR_Joe

Registered
Love the work you are doing here, this has been a great read and the pictures you have of the work you are doing is just icing on the posts. I stumbled across your build, went back and read the entire thread. Incredible work there Joe.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #653
Love the work you are doing here, this has been a great read and the pictures you have of the work you are doing is just icing on the posts. I stumbled across your build, went back and read the entire thread. Incredible work there Joe.
Thank you sir.

Registered

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #655 (Edited)
Closed and latched the door after reassembly. Hmmm...how am I going to open the door from the outside. Thought about a pull string, nope too cheesy. Spent a few minutes machining a rod for a latch system. Quick and dirty, I'll refine it later. Bingo, works like a champ and looks decent for being made from scrap laying around.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #656
This has got to be one of my favorite rigs... I like your style... amazing work... when do you want me to drop mine off不

As far as tinting lexan... just get the tinted version... maybe I misread what you said.

Sounds like it'll be a good trip to windrock... you'll be nice and cozy
Thanks! Drop it off anytime along with lots of cash :ROFLMAO:

Down side of custom cage is not off the shelf enclosure and I can't stand the canvas zipper enclosures. I just bought cheap lexan to see if work ok, I'll replace them later with smoke MR10. Enclsure, OEM heater, heated seats, and heated steering wheel...I HATE to be cold 不

:coffee: and time to get back to work

Registered
Yeah, i don't care for the cold anymore either.

The way you have everything setup, looks like it's sealed pretty good.

The only downside i see with enclosures is the tires kick up dirt, water, etc...then you can't really see. Just my half windshield is a pain....there are so many times I just want to throw it away. I guess this all depends on riding style.

Since I don't have any protection from the weather, i only go riding when it's fairly nice preferably with the sun out. Our last ride was 40* but the sun was out. It was only chilly on the mountain tops with the wind blowing across but not too bad.

Maybe many yrs from now, i can spoil myself... time will tell.

Registered
Closed and latched the door after reassembly. Hmmm...how am I going to open the door from the outside. Thought about a pull string, nope too cheesy. Spent a few minutes machining a rod for a latch system. Quick and dirty, I'll refine it later. Bingo, works like a champ and looks decent for being made from scrap laying around.

View attachment 664727
Haha.. yeah, need a way to get in不... talk about locking yourself out.
I didn't even think about that until I saw this post丹

641 - 660 of 673 Posts