Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys, i am new to this forum, i have a question... i have a 16.5" Rims that i could not find any tire where i live, in Jordan.
is there any modifications i can do on the rims to install a 17" tires?

Attachments

·
Registered
625 Posts
only possible thing i could think of is run true beadlocks (front/back of wheel) with a tube inside the tire. But that would be a huge hassle IMO.

·
Registered
317 Posts
LOL, lots of H1 tires there man! But to the OP there is nothing you can do to that rim to run other size tires. There are plenty of 16.5 tires out there. Especially your bigger tires (ie, mud, rockcrawling, etc). Not sure what size you need but the 37's the guy has above are decent tires, the 36's are pretty rough riding....for a street vehicle. Been there, done that.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Hello Guys, i am new to this forum, i have a question... i have a 16.5" Rims that i could not find any tire where i live, in Jordan.

I happen to have a few 37x12.50x16.5" and 36x12.50x16.5" tires available-
Damn Hundy... wutcha gonna do with all those? Are they DOT legal? They look to have plenty of tread left but who runs a 16.5"

·
Jack Daniels please..
203 Posts
Those look like Western Bullets.. Popular in late 70's..

·
Registered
331 Posts

I happen to have a few 37x12.50x16.5" and 36x12.50x16.5" tires available-
Damn Hundy... wutcha gonna do with all those? Are they DOT legal? They look to have plenty of tread left but who runs a 16.5"[/QUOTE

Thats my business-- and miltitary trucks. I know they are a weird size, but there still are alot of guys out there running 16.5"s. So, we sell quite a few. Those are taken off the HUMVEEs.

DOT yes.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
So you got the hook up on a deuce and a half that can be bobbed

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Bad ass Hundy... thats exactly what I'm talking about. Whats it cost for a deuce like those in general?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts