Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very excited, picking up my new toy this weekend. Dealer is installing winch, roof and windshield this week. Thanks for all the posts and info, it has helped a lot to make my decision. Have to make a decesion though on tires to replace stock still.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Burns dont forget to read thru all the things the forum members have found er slightly wrong with assembly and PDI . take the time and go over everthing my installed winch had the front diff vent tube wrapped into the cable!!pinched t light wires
loose clamps and the provisional spit o grease 2 hours time n i now live to ride
my le is awsome!! welcome to the machine!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congratulation!!! Mine will be in next week and the only thing I've decided on adding so far are some PoPo doors. Being that I want to keep it at 50" for Colorado/Utah and the PNW, I'll likely buy a separate set of tires/wheels for a little added width and more show while here in Texas/Oklahoma/Arkansas.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got home from picking up the toy. Ended up going with the werx wheels and pro comp tires. Looks awesome, too tired to take it out tonight though. Photos to follow soon also.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Just curious, what off set are your rims, 4+3? They look great.

John

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Action, i have no idea. Bought them from dealer. Wanted to go 14" for more tire choices. Love the pro comps, put em to the test today. The entire rig is money well spent. Being ale to drive were i did one handed and looking around was pretty cool and effortless. Gun mount, rear window and windshield defroster are all thats left to do......for now.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Just curious, what off set are your rims, 4+3? They look great.

John
Did some research, rims are 4 + 3 front and 4 + 4 rear
Thanks for taking the time to look it up! Rims and Tires are the 1st thing on my wish list. I really like the look of yours so that helps on what size to get. I also agree that going to a 14" rim gives you some interesting tire options.

John

·
Registered
118 Posts
nice just ditch the safety stickers way cooler!!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats on your new ride! Agree on stickers and plan on getting rid of the decals too. Black and a couple of American flag decals work for us. I bought the 2013 570 LE for my dear 63 year old wife, who is also my moose and caribou hunting partner. I wanted to get her off of her Sportsman 500 and let her drive in comfort. She really likes the machine, comfortable seats, power steering, engine braking, turf mode, etc. Her minature schnauzer Otto likes the seats and rides too. We have added several things to the 570. Shocks and springs upgrades would have came right after our tire upgrade if I had it to do over. Have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Loving my '13 LE as well. Put almost 60 miles on it two weeks ago. Just finished the install of a HighLifter 2" lift, removed front sway bar, and adjusted front shock preloaders. Headed back out for a big ride tomorrow. Can't wait to see how she handles our local terrain.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts