Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum and let me say what a great forum!!
I think I'm about ready to buy a '12 RZR "50(because I mostly ride mountain trails and I can't find any descent used ones) I've looked at the Walker Evans, the LE or save my money and just but the base model. I've been trying to do all my research because a I don't want to waste my time or money, but I seem to be getting mixed reviews on these models. I do all my own wrenching and I'm pretty sure I'll buy the MT springs as well as some other upgrades. Any pro's and con's on these models would be GREAT!!!
Thanks

·
Registered
219 Posts
Had i known the Walker Evans existed i would had bought one instead of the Camo.For the extra $1200 it's well worth it not only for the shocks but the aluminum wheels as well.The shocks alone are $1800 in Canada.I have MT springs on mine and they are great but the stock sachs shock valving is weak.

·
Officially Addicted
694 Posts
Walker Evans or the le model. If you don't plan on spending money, don't buy a rzr and definitely don't browse this forum. Lol

·
skull2002
337 Posts
I have an 09 standard...and a 2012 s le.....the le comes with the fox shocks. if you are not considering the xp....the s le is the way to go. 67 mph with 2 300 lb riders !(bfor bumping rev limiter)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts