Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out that the bulb size is different. Its NOT the 880. It IS an H13. Gotta send my bulbs back. Oh well.

·
Steve
119 Posts
I have a high low kit coming. I read on another thread that it is painful to install, so we'll see what happens.

I also ordered the wrong kit, so as soon as it arrives I will return it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got the single kit, but gonna get the hi/lo kit. I'll post many pics when I do the install next week.

·
Steve
119 Posts
Has anyone hooked up the hi/low kit yet? I got mine yesterday and I'm not sure how to hook it up. It would be nice if there were some directions included. Hopefully some one has completed it and took pictures or could take pictures to show where they hooked up the wires.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I installed a all new HID kit in my 11 had to rewire it no problems you can check my video out on youtube. just type in kc1236 in search and there is a video that shows my rzr with HIDs.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Cribbs13..since you machine is all crashed out what did you decided to do for a cage???

·
Steve
119 Posts
Cribbs13,

Did you install the Hi/Lo kit? Do you have any pictures you can upload?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Cribbs13..since you machine is all crashed out what did you decided to do for a cage???
I am just having to live with and I hate it I really wish I could have made a deal with you but last week my wife backed in to our neighbors car. The money I had saved for getting a new cage went to my damn neighbor. So know my front passenger seat of my rzr doesnt sit right so people have to sit in the back kinda funny.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Cribbs13,

Did you install the Hi/Lo kit? Do you have any pictures you can upload?
The kit comes with Hi/Lo but the Hi beams are not HID the low beams are but the low beams are twice as bright as my high beams are. If you go to youtube and type in kc1236 i ahve a mudding video that looks really cool even in the day.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
well still have my stock cage if you need one.

Thanks

·
Steve
119 Posts
How about pics of the install? did you take any of how you hooked them up?

·
Registered
145 Posts
With our standard H13 high/low kit it comes with HID on low beam and a halogen bulb for high beam. The kit is plug and play and connects the exact same way as the 880 kits. If you get a kit with HID on low and high beam, those generally come with an addtl relayed wire harness and are more complex to hook up. Not sure if that helps anybody.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts