Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will I have any issues pulling a full #1 paddle with a stock XP900. I talked to a guy that said it would fall flat on its face. He said that his pro charger set up struggles with #2 paddles...

·
Registered
527 Posts
all depends on what you want to do and where you ride... I run # 2's and love them was stock for a year now running muzzys and fuel controller. love the set up and will run them again if anything happens... just adjust your air pressure acording to the sand.. here is a pic from the boys view.. he was side hilling with me doing the same right above him.. went across the whole hill then turned and went over the top!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I thought. But figured I'd check with fellow forum members. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
527 Posts
the number is on the back of the paddle itself and about 1/3 the way in from the outside or inside edge of each paddle. it is indented not raised.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have #2 STU Blaster Pros and the new ribbed STU front tires. The XP4 is stock and these work very well for any type of dunes riding. The Pros are 28" tall and the fronts 27" tall.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts