Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get more ground clearance when you install a RZR adjustable lift kit made by Super ATV. Lift Kit is Zinc Plated for long lasting durability and a great look. Perfect for adding additional ground clearance. The shocks are strategically place to allow a lower Spring Rate which inturn is not pinching the shock which requires it to use twice the pressure to keep the RZR Lifted. The will also help your CV's and CV joints to last longer as well.

This week for $135.00.

ATV ACCESSORIES - RZR LIFT

Tyler
SuperATV.com
(812)574-7777

·
Registered
59 Posts
Does anyone have this lift? I would like some more info. on it.
I am considering it myself. Waiting to see if it goes on sale again any time soon.

--John

·
Registered
295 Posts
I know alot of kits claim to be a 3" when really you only end up close to 2"... How much lift does your kit actually provide? I'm still trying to figure out which kit I wanna go with

·
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know alot of kits claim to be a 3" when really you only end up close to 2"... How much lift does your kit actually provide? I'm still trying to figure out which kit I wanna go with
You are correct in that statement, our kit is 2.75" in the front and 2.5" in the rear we discovered anything more then that with stock axles will break them especially in the rear. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask or give me a call at (812)574-7777.

Thanks,
Tyler

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'd like to get someone that has this kit also to see how it works,getting a new 2010 le sat.and dont wanna get a kit thats gonna wear it out quick.I read with the lift kits that it binds the wheels turning or something?

·
Registered
158 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
jsw did you get it and install?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Wow looks great. Did u do the adj.?and if yes did u set it to the 3" no bind?

·
Registered
295 Posts
I didn't hear any binding, but in reality I think it would be hard to tell what kind of stress is really going on in the axles... Took it out for the first time on Saturday and with the lift and new tires it made a world of difference. I'm happy with the kit, but think superATV might wanna look into a design change for the rear part of the lift and re write the directions for they really aren't written great.

·
Registered
165 Posts
so is there any lift that would work for my standard 2011 rzr?

·
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I didn't hear any binding, but in reality I think it would be hard to tell what kind of stress is really going on in the axles... Took it out for the first time on Saturday and with the lift and new tires it made a world of difference. I'm happy with the kit, but think superATV might wanna look into a design change for the rear part of the lift and re write the directions for they really aren't written great.

Thanks for your input, i will have the rear brackets looked at the the directions revised this week.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Performance seems fine, the clearance and tires have made a great difference. Braking sucks going down steep hills though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts