Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Yeah we were able to limp it off the trail it didn’t shell the case so that was good.

We called shops and they wouldn’t have anything until Wednesday and fix it Thursday then would only have Friday to ride.

I think he’s gonna get a 4 day rental.

I told him any Obstical he wants to try he’s more than welcome to tackle it in mine cause he’s done that for me.

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Did steelbender today, waiting on some others to get in today, tomorrow gonna do Hells and Fins n things.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Cloud Sky

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Loved it, it’s a great ride, few big drop offs you need a spotter for. We did do the whole trail. I’ll definitely post more tomorrow!

Reactions: BondoMan

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Did fins n things today along with Hells Revenge. Had a blast did both Hells gate and Escalator. This thing is a beast. Zillas hook like crazy and the portals are fantastic! This is my 3rd time here and these two are always a blast.
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Sky Ecoregion Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Yesterday did trifecta (poison spider, golden spike, good bar rim) Great trail, long day if you do all 3. Golden Crack is always fun too.
Our buddy in the rock and trail did have a roll over on golden spike but everyone is ok just hurt his pride and his buggy got a few new scrapes.
Tire Sky Wheel Plant Vehicle
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Rig is lookin good @BondoMan!

We made it home from Utah. Happy to be home but can’t wait to go back! Have fun on your trip and post pics of your trip!

Reactions: BondoMan

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Have a great trip! Post pics!

·
Premium Member
2021 RZR Pro XP 4
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Made it!
Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

Todays journey was half the windshield time as yesterday but felt the same. I70 west of Denver is a hoot. Bumper to bumper traffic on a cliff edge blasting up and down the grades. The wifey unit was not enthused but the rest of us enjoyed it. The kids did great again but ran into a couple minor mechanical issues I’ll have to address. I think I lost the friction material in one of the new front brake pads on the truck and I lost a trailer hub dust cap. Neither are a big deal but I’m kinda pissed about the pad because I assume I’ll have to replace a new rotor too.

Lil man had too much juice and we had to stop about 20 miles out.
Sky Vehicle Car Hood Automotive tire

Tomorrow morning is fins n things and hells revenge.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Made it!
View attachment 699584
Todays journey was half the windshield time as yesterday but felt the same. I70 west of Denver is a hoot. Bumper to bumper traffic on a cliff edge blasting up and down the grades. The wifey unit was not enthused but the rest of us enjoyed it. The kids did great again but ran into a couple minor mechanical issues I’ll have to address. I think I lost the friction material in one of the new front brake pads on the truck and I lost a trailer hub dust cap. Neither are a big deal but I’m kinda pissed about the pad because I assume I’ll have to replace a new rotor too.

Lil man had too much juice and we had to stop about 20 miles out.
View attachment 699583

Tomorrow morning is fins n things and hells revenge.
Much respect to "Little Man". When it has to go, it has to go.
:D

·
Premium Member
2021 RZR Pro XP 4
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Day 1 is in the books. Met a lot of good people and had a lot of fun on fins n things and hells revenge. I did the first half of fins twice - the girls weren’t having it so I took them back. I may have to change one or two in the plan so they have fun too. Gives me a reason to come back with just the boys!

The tractor performed well. I put one of the rock sliders to use and I stuffed the bumper on a steep ledge, otherwise no damage. I dropped off a ledge near the end of hells and thought for sure I toasted a tie rod, but it was all good. I’m glad I upgraded them. The EPS definitely doesn’t like turning the zillas. Hurry up @SuperATV with the rack upgrade!

Tomorrow is 3D and white wash dunes.

Pictures are all out of order, not sure why.

Cloud Plant Sky Bedrock Natural landscape

Plant Cloud Mountain Plant community Sky

Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle

Brown Cloud Sky Plant Bedrock

Wheel Tire Grille Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle

Sky Wheel Tire Cloud Vehicle

Cloud Sky Tire Plant community Car

Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel

Mirror Cloud Sky Plant Window

·
Premium Member
2021 RZR Pro XP 4
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Day 2 was fun while it lasted. Due to temps and wind, we changed plans to do Gemini bridges, bull canyon and some metal masher. I think we only got 25-30 miles in when my daughter got sick so we headed back. Laid low this afternoon - I at least did the brake job. We’ll play it by ear for tomorrow. We thought it was heat related, but even after a few hours inside she wasn’t well. High temp I saw in the rzr was 121 today!!

Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape Bedrock

Brown Cloud Sky Bedrock Mountain

Brown Scaled reptile Terrestrial animal Twig Wood

Cloud Sky Natural landscape Highland Slope

Brown Sky Natural landscape Bedrock Plant

·
Premium Member
2021 RZR Pro XP 4
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Very cool pictures.

Sorry about the kiddo, hopefully she bounces back for adventures tomorrow.
Thanks!

Hopefully she’ll be back in the saddle quick. The good thing with my kids is they’re pretty resilient. Even when something like this happens they’re usually back in business in a day or two max.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Thanks!

Hopefully she’ll be back in the saddle quick. The good thing with my kids is they’re pretty resilient. Even when something like this happens they’re usually back in business in a day or two max.
Hydration and snacks.

Oh, and buy her a puppy. Kids like puppies....... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

41 - 60 of 81 Posts