Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Thas a good idea! Unless I can get free shipping. Rubicon is next month.
Not sure what your trailering setup is but you'll be driving a mile from our shop on the way to the Rubicon. Your welcome to stop by and install it here, we'll even lend a hand and tools if you need em...

WOW :scared2: A crazy kind hearted offer right there !! :icon_thumleft:

·
Registered
2 Posts
What do you guys recommend to buy. The 1 piece UTV. INC 3/8 skid plate or the FUTV 2 piece skid plate. I have a 2011 RZR 4 800. Help, Help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've made two trips to Ouray Co. and the rocks are brutal! I had to baby my baby through some parts of these trails. Some rocks just can't be avoided and I couldn't hep but think about the UHMW at every obstacle. I need one of these UHMW skids in a bad way.

I see them on eBay for $260.00 with free shipping. Is that a good price for the 3/8?
forum members pay $349 +shipping for our skids. Our skids work with nerf bars, bumpers and retain one piece structural integrity on the main skid. The ebay skids won't do any of those things. We also throw in a UHMW Fuel Tank guard setup at that price and we back that deal with industry best customer service and support. Good luck on ebay if you have an issue...

This price still valid? How do I order with forum discount?

·
Vendor
2,104 Posts
I've made two trips to Ouray Co. and the rocks are brutal! I had to baby my baby through some parts of these trails. Some rocks just can't be avoided and I couldn't hep but think about the UHMW at every obstacle. I need one of these UHMW skids in a bad way.

I see them on eBay for $260.00 with free shipping. Is that a good price for the 3/8?
forum members pay $349 +shipping for our skids. Our skids work with nerf bars, bumpers and retain one piece structural integrity on the main skid. The ebay skids won't do any of those things. We also throw in a UHMW Fuel Tank guard setup at that price and we back that deal with industry best customer service and support. Good luck on ebay if you have an issue...

This price still valid? How do I order with forum discount?
Price for the RZR 800 skid is $379 with forum discount + shipping. You can use rzrskid coupon code when ordering or call directly to get discount 916.383.2730

61 - 69 of 69 Posts