Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Just suggestion, why you just don't replace your S suspension with reg RZR suspension ? I am pretty sure you can get one very cheap. And you will have no problem selling your S one. IMHO But otherwise good luck with sale.
milos

·
Mike #1
1,949 Posts
Just suggestion, why you just don't replace your S suspension with reg RZR suspension ? I am pretty sure you can get one very cheap. And you will have no problem selling your S one. IMHO But otherwise good luck with sale.
milos
Im sure someone would be happy to trade him there stock 50" suspension for S suspension, heck he might even make money selling his suspension and getting 50" setup.
Anyway just a sugestion like Milos said.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
milos
Im sure someone would be happy to trade him there stock 50" suspension for S suspension, heck he might even make money selling his suspension and getting 50" setup.
Anyway just a sugestion like Milos said.
X-3 :ride:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
milos
The reason I did not concider swapping the suspension is because I am not sure of all the parts needed to make the swap.

I know you need A-arms, springs and shocks, axels. I am not sure what else is needed. Do you have to male changes in the steering ?

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
milos
The reason I did not concider swapping the suspension is because I am not sure of all the parts needed to make the swap.

I know you need A-arms, springs and shocks, axels. I am not sure what else is needed. Do you have to male changes in the steering ?

Actually you need complete only rear axles, for front just the shaft. For steering you will need just reg RZR tie rods. I am sure you can use your brake line, if you just make the loop on them. Ball joints, A arm bushings, bolts are same. Stabilizers , if you want them. That's pretty much all.
milos

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I have stock suspension for 50" wide complete....If you would like to go that route...lets talk...pm me...

·
Registered
202 Posts
I was asking you about if you wanted to trade your S suspension for my regular rzr suspension. I could come to you and we can trade whatever it takes to make the swap work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts