Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
09 RZR S Fox podium shocks. No dents, dings, scratches, leaks. They are in like new condition. They have 1700 miles on them. Mostly trail riding, no mud, some sand, a few jumps. asking $800 plus shipping or So Cal pick up. even at the SSSS if you want.

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
Here's what I'll do, someone buys this set of shocks for the asking price or negotiated $$ and buys a Progressive spring kit from me, I'll re-valve the rear shocks (normallly don't have to do the fronts) for FREE.

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Way to SWEETEN the pot Steve :huepfenicon111:

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Im already up for first dibs offered $800 w/ shipping included...he's going to check shipping and give me the go/ no go tomorrow...whats the spring deal..I MUST KNOW!!

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
Im already up for first dibs offered $800 w/ shipping included...he's going to check shipping and give me the go/ no go tomorrow...whats the spring deal..I MUST KNOW!!
Rzr "S" Progressive Rate Spring replacement kit $399.00 plus shipping. The re-valve offer is a $120 value.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
ok So if RZR Jeff Agrees to sell them to me for 800 including shipping, shouldnt I just have them shipped to you?? Then you ship to me after replacing the 4 springs and revalving???

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
ok So if RZR Jeff Agrees to sell them to me for 800 including shipping, shouldnt I just have them shipped to you?? Then you ship to me after replacing the 4 springs and revalving???
off subjet but dang do you have a good pic of you rzr that looks sick !!!!
every time i see your avitar i wonder

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
4 shocks about 42 lbs........i think i should remeber this...lol
Oh thank you!!! I have to go to the post office to see how much to ship them to Alaska. That helps a lot.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Yeah, I'll post pics tomorrow, Its getting all torn up for the fullbore installation right now..Just got in about 7K in parts and stuff, so been real busy...sad thing is 7k & havnt touched the engine....yet, Still eyeballin that Weber!

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Jeff check shipping to MakinTrax' Ill pay for them to get the new springs, I get a FREE revalve (awesome) and then pay to have them shipped home to me!

your both in Cali, maybe you could drop them off??? dont know the distance? or address, maybe talk with Steve!

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
Oh thank you!!! I have to go to the post office to see how much to ship them to Alaska. That helps a lot.
Zip tie or hose clamp them down and send Priority Flat rate. Put the springs in a seperate box or best yet they buy springs from me and I ship the springs. Priority Flate rate is 14.95. 2 to 3 days even to Alaska.

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
Zip tie or hose clamp them down and send Priority Flat rate. Put the springs in a seperate box or best yet they buy springs from me and I ship the springs. Priority Flate rate is 14.95. 2 to 3 days even to Alaska.
last yr i sent my shocks to steve the springs were off i colapsed the shocks and used fishing line to keep them that way.....lol fit in alot smaller box :rofl3::rofl3:

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Never thought of that either, Ill just let jeff work it out to send them up here... Once I have them in hand, Im gonna be working with you.. Besides Im going to need new springs, I have a friend who could use these red "stock" one, hes broke 2 springs already but wont fork out the $$ and call you?? Just keeps hitting craigslist for the quick fix.

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
Never thought of that either, Ill just let jeff work it out to send them up here... Once I have them in hand, Im gonna be working with you.. Besides Im going to need new springs, I have a friend who could use these red "stock" one, hes broke 2 springs already but wont fork out the $$ and call you?? Just keeps hitting craigslist for the quick fix.
lol i have some friends like that craigs list for everything....

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Jeff, I just sent you a PM, upped the offer to cover at least 1/2 shipping..awaiting responce $825 on the table & ready to PayPal...

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All done in less than 2 hours. while most of the forum was sleeping.
I like it!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts