Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: For Sale: 2009 rzr le stealth black 1300 miles and around 117 hrs emp winch bumber, 3500 lb viper elite winch with remote and in dash switch heater with defrost and thermosat block, 60 in polaris glacier 2 plow, 14'' wheels with terra cross tires, glove box, uni air cleaner, lock n ride gas can holder, oem rzr s fender flares, underdash block off kit. 12000 obo or 10000 obo with out all extras except wheels, tires, and heater. great running machine reason for selling up grading to rzr s. best way to reach me is 8143166063 call or txt. i am out of town for work all week so getting on here is sometimes hard. plow not in picture but only used one winter and cab and windshield in picture not included. no trades a must see. may be willing to meet part way if compensated. im located in western pa and my zip code is 16258

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Interested in partial trade for a quad? I'm about 40 miles south of Erie in Titusville. Just to help though try putting it on pennswoods.net with pics. It's a popular "for sale" site in our area.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not for sale any more.. decided to just buy a rzr s conversion kit and shocks...now just to decide which one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts