Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i read through many posts and still no definitive answer. I have an 09 standard rzr 800 built in January of 09. My belt blew to pieces this past weekend with about 800 miles on it. I would like a stronger oem belt. The 3211113 seams to be standard replacement. The 3211133 is listed on many sites as the high performance replacement for my model. Does it fit without shimming clutches. Some say it fits fine some say it is too wide and engaes the clutches at idle. Anyone have the real answer, I would prefer a stronger belt with less slip. But why does it fit for some and not others? Anyone know or Have you have done it successfully let me know. Also are there any negative effects to this belt, loss of speed or power, more stress on clutches? Thanks

·
Banned
904 Posts
Most people run the OEM unless you have a modified clutch. The OEM belt is about the best out truthfully. 3211133 is the OEM number for the belt for those 2009 machines built after 10-2008.

·
Banned
904 Posts
Would the clutch need to be shimmed to fit the 33 belt? Or should it just fit right on?
Not sure what you are asking. The belt that I referenced is the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) belt. Its the stock belt. If you are putting it on a stock machine, it will fit since it is the stock belt.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The 113 is the stock the 133 is the oem high performance replacement. Listed through all parts fiche and dealers As an upgrade for all rzr's. Some have had issues withit. Rig a wider belt others have had no problems.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I tried the 133 belt on my '08 and it would not work. The belt stayed engaged on both clutches. It was hard to shift and if I did get it in gear I would have to stand on the brakes so I didn't have a run away. Needless to say i did that one time and knew it wasn't a good idea. I think if you wanted to shim the drive clutch it would work but I'm just going to buy the 113 belt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts