Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2009 RZR, I have recently tubed it out and built RZR-S A arms and decided it needed more OOMPH, so I ordered a Trinity Racing 820 big bore kit and a 981 grind Webcam. I have a dynatek programmable ECU that I have been tinkering with, but nothing seems to change the bogg out of the hole. I put in a red EPI primary spring and a green EPI secondary spring with 21-74 weights in the clutch and my rev limit is set at 7000, when it finally turns on it grabs and holds at about 6600 RPMs, so it seems as if the clutch is tuned pretty well. At an off idle punch, it just seems to be sick, I know my cam makes mid-hi RPM power, but I feel like it is weaker than it should be out of the hole. Does anyone out there have a similar set up? Or do maybe some of you Polaris gurus think it sounds like a clutching problem or more of an engine problem? Please help me out guys, I am at my wits end with this rig!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Maybe you need adjustable weights in the primary to really dial the clutches in, sounds like too much heel weight is preventing the rpm from climbing as quickly down low, but this also could be a function of the cams operating range

1 - 2 of 2 Posts