Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This will be my first for sale post for my RZR stuff so be easy on me. I'm trying to stay in line with other parts I've seen. If my parts are priced too high, PM me and I'll see what I can do.
These parts are in great condition and have about 300 miles of light hunting use with one morning trail ride.
I want to sell suspension parts as full units (4 shocks, all a-arms) if possible to save on packaging and shipping. I'll take offers on each item listed as complete packages of 4 before I start selling individual items or corners.
I will upload pictures this weekend.
Also, ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING.
1. Upper and Lower A-Arms with stock plastic cv guards (no bushings) --- $130 ($35 per corner if I break up). Sold
2. Front and rear stock shocks --- $115 ($30 each if I break up)Rear are Sold
3. Stock exhaust in great shape --- $65
4. SS stock break lines --- $25 sold
5. Front and Rear stock axles and cv's (great condition) --- $400 ($110 each if I break up)SOLD REAR/FRONT STILL AVAILABLE
PENDING AVAILABLE PACKAGING/BOX OR LOCAL PICK UP
6. Front Pure Polaris Prerunner bumper/guard (if I can find a large enough box) like new put on rzr in January 10'.Pending --- $120
7. Rear Pure Polaris Prerunner bumper/guard (must find box) like new put on rzr in January 10' --- $95
MAYBE ITEM???
8. FEELER - Depending on feedback I installed a DFR air box. I bought it about 8 months ago and did not really consider my build or possibility of a snorkel kit. This is the $440 filter not the $550 filter. If anyone that spends most of their time in the sand is very interested I might part with it. I'd like to get around $335 (just like other items shipping is included).

I hope I've been as clear as possible and that my prices are fair. I thought they were pretty good considering shipping is included. I prefer payment by paypal but I'm willing to accept checks or other payments as long as they have time to clear my bank. NO ELECTRONIC TRANSFERS!
FINALLY!I cannot offer a warranty on these items but due to the fact that I'm not a RZR expert I will offer to return your money (minus shipping) on A-arms, axles/cv's or shocks if upon immediate inspection they appear to be bad (refund after you ship them back). This is not a warranty and must be done on they day they are received.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
This will be my first for sale post for my RZR stuff so be easy on me. I'm trying to stay in line with other parts I've seen. If my parts are priced too high, PM me and I'll see what I can do.
These parts are in great condition and have about 300 miles of light hunting use with one morning trail ride.
I want to sell suspension parts as full units (4 shocks, all a-arms) if possible to save on packaging and shipping. I'll take offers on each item listed as complete packages of 4 before I start selling individual items or corners.
I will upload pictures this weekend.
Also, ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING.
1. Upper and Lower A-Arms with stock plastic cv guards (no bushings) --- $130 ($35 per corner if I break up).
2. Front and rear stock shocks --- $115 ($30 each if I break up)
3. Stock exhaust in great shape --- $65
4. SS stock break lines --- $25
5. Front and Rear stock axles and cv's (great condition) --- $400 ($110 each if I break up)
PENDING AVAILABLE PACKAGING/BOX OR LOCAL PICK UP
6. Front Pure Polaris Prerunner bumper/guard (if I can find a large enough box) like new put on rzr in January 10'. --- $120
7. Rear Pure Polaris Prerunner bumper/guard (must find box) like new put on rzr in January 10' --- $95
MAYBE ITEM???
8. FEELER - Depending on feedback I installed a DFR air box. I bought it about 8 months ago and did not really consider my build or possibility of a snorkel kit. This is the $440 filter not the $550 filter. If anyone that spends most of their time in the sand is very interested I might part with it. I'd like to get around $335 (just like other items shipping is included).

I hope I've been as clear as possible and that my prices are fair. I thought they were pretty good considering shipping is included. I prefer payment by paypal but I'm willing to accept checks or other payments as long as they have time to clear my bank. NO ELECTRONIC TRANSFERS!
FINALLY!I cannot offer a warranty on these items but due to the fact that I'm not a RZR expert I will offer to return your money (minus shipping) on A-arms, axles/cv's or shocks if upon immediate inspection they appear to be bad (refund after you ship them back). This is not a warranty and must be done on they day they are received.

YOU ARE ONE OF THE HONEST SELLERS, offering to refund monies if the parts appear to be bad. I for one commend you on your integrity and your honestity. I hope that you are sucessiful in your sales.

Good Honest Member,Thanks

Blackbart

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
any damage to the front and rtear bumpers? I am interested give me a call 937-604-6028
No pictures of the bumpers yet because I left them at the shop. I'll try to get pics if needed but they are in great shape with no damage. I think one of the plastic ends that slide in the opening fell out but that's about it.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
West TN.
Also, someone sent me a pm about the axles and I checked it on my phone this weekend and must have deleted it. If you still interested I'm not ignoring you, just forgot who you were.
thanks

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Updated status of items. Still have some stuff left but it's on ebay but I can take it down before people bid if you need something.
I'm still undecided on the DFR Air box. Anyone want to make a reasonable offer?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts