Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gents, long time lurker, first time poster. I've caught the bug from being with friends with rhinos and rzrs. Im looking for toy hauler but trying to see what would best suit my needs and fit a RZr 4. In a nutshell, I already have the rig. F250 turbo diesel but with a 8" inch lift on 38's so a pull trailer would be best. Have the wifee and my 5 yr old son. I've read posts on different sites in regards to length and heights and manual beds not fitting the RZR 4 as opposed to electric beds and yada, yada, etc..... Im just confused. Then we get to quality of toy haulers weekend warrior vs forest river and etc... really confused!! My basic needs would be a 23 ft toy hauler so it can fit in my driveway and avoid storage fees, looking for a front sleeper so the wifee and I can get our aerobic exercise, but also a hauler that can fit a RZR 4 which would also be in the near future. Now I've been in a couple of weekend warriors and qaulity is decent, since the majority of my buddies have weekend warriors. I guess my question is, does a RZR 4 fit into a 2006 or 2007 Weekend warrior FS2300?? If so, would there be clearance issues in regards to manual vs electric beds in the rear? If not weekend warrior, then what other toy hauler is out there that would fit my needs and fit a RZR4? Thx in advance for your wisdom for this newb!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have a 2008 Next Level and I can tell you that the rzr4 does NOT fit under my queen stacker. Clearance under the bottom bed is right about 74" and it isn't enough. I just pulled the pins on the bottom bed and moved it out of the way while I loaded the rzr4. It might have fit if I put a couple people in the back seat, or if I let air out of the rear tires. I'm still working on my final solution. I want to be able to load and unload the rzr4 solo. I can move the bed stop up another inch or two. If I move the mattress I might even get all the room I need. The factory cage is so tall. I don't think I want to get a new cage yet, but a "normal" height cage would fit under most beds.

I really wanted a 2008 or newer ww le3705, but I got a deal on the Next Level I couldn't pass up.

GL

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I don't think you're going to fit a RZR-4 in any toyhauler that short. If there's one out there, it's going to be tough to find. Especially in a WW. My brother has a 32' WW Bumper Pull, and my RZR-4 won't fit in his. Incidentally, if you want something longer, I have a Sandpiper Sport (Forest River) M31SP (31') and my RZR-4 fits perfectly even with a 2" lift (room to spare) and they can be found relatively cheap ($15-17K range.)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, great info, what is the overall length of the RZR 4? According to weekend warrior floor plans of the FS2300, the cargo length is about 10 feet and about 12.6 feet of cargo space into the galley granted the tires don't get caught on any appliances or things. According to the FS2500 floor plans, cargo space is 12 feet with an overall space of 14.6 feet into the galley, again granted no appliances or things are in the way of the tires. Any one have any 1st hand experience if a RZR 4 can fit in any of these or any other TH with an overall length of 25 feet or less?

·
Vendor
2,110 Posts
Be careful with the Weekend Warrior TT trailers. A class action suit on those trailers helped put WW out of business. My FS 2600 opened up like a can of Tuna on the trip home once I could literally see into my trailer through the rear view mirror, not good. I got lucky and Weekend Warrior fixed it, have a few friends who weren't so lucky. Have a Holiday Rambler Next Level now and no RZR 4 won't clear rear beds.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Next Level 38SKS
Rzr4
Ltr450
Ltz400
12' tandem kayak
14.5' triple kayak

First trip, took most of the day to load. My daughter got sick and we had to cancel the trip 1 hr before we planned to leave :(

Attachments

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
The biggest issue with WW trailers that you are looking at isn't length, but rather height.

You will almost certainly have to remove a bed, and still might have clearance issues. Good luck.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Be careful with the Weekend Warrior TT trailers. A class action suit on those trailers helped put WW out of business. My FS 2600 opened up like a can of Tuna on the trip home once I could literally see into my trailer through the rear view mirror, not good. I got lucky and Weekend Warrior fixed it, have a few friends who weren't so lucky. Have a Holiday Rambler Next Level now and no RZR 4 won't clear rear beds.
I have owned 2 Weekend Warriors, and still currently own a CR3905. Between my buddies and I, we have all owned 8 that I can think of off the top of my head. None of them have had any major issues. I am not saying that people don't have problems with them. Just want to point out that, just like the RZR, the people with problems yell the loudest.

Back on topic. The cage on the RZR4, as mention before is tall. Overall height is 75" tall without a roof. The clearance under my rear bed is 72" (even a bit lower to clear the pull down handle). To fit my Rhino that is about 73" tall, I have to deflate my tires. Depending on bed height, you may or may not be able to get a stock RZR4 deflated enough to fit. With 26" tires, you might be able to deflate enough to get 2-3 inches of additional clearance.

As to the width. My Rhino WILL fit in my kitchen area. My RZR-S WILL NOT fit in the kitchen. I think my floor plan has the most spacious kitchen out of all of the Weekend Warrior floor plans. I would not expect to be able to use the "extra" kitchen space to fit a RZR-4. The best bet is to get a hauler that the RZR will fit in the unobstructed cargo area.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I read on another thread that someone ratched the suspension down in order to clear the rear beds on his weekend warrior. Another thread some1 said they had a weekend warrior fs2600 and their RZR4 fit under the dual electric beds with no modification to the trailer or RZR4. Thats why im confused and just trying to see if anyone out there has real world experience with this combo. Again, im trying to keep the toy hauler at least 25 feet or less, preferably 23 feet to fit in the driveway. Or are there any other toy haulers out there that would fit my needs?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I think I would take the RZR4 down to the hauler dealer and try it. I would hate like hell to buy and not fit. :rofl3:That would suck.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Never seen any of these in person, but here is what I came up with in an internet search.

Weekend Warrior FS2500 SuperLite -25' with 12' unrestricted cargo

Weekend Warrior FB2100 SuperLite - 21' with 11'4" unrestricted cargo

Weekend Warrior FK2100 SuperLite - 21' with 12'9" unrestricted cargo

Jayco Octane T24Z - 24'??? with 11'8" unrestricted cargo

Eclipse Stellar TL24LFSG - 24' with 11'10" unrestricted cargo

Eclipse Stellar TL21LBG - 21' with 11'7" unrestricted cargo

Eclipse Stellar TL23LBG - 23' with unkown cargo. (looks to be about 12')

Eclipse Stellar TL23LLG - 23' with 13'3" unrestricted cargo

Eclipse Stellar TL24DBG - 24' with 11'10" unrestricted cargo

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cool, thx safehaven, I hear the eclipe stellar toy haulers are decent quality as well. So length wise, i think the majority are good. Correct me of I'm wrong but the overall length of a RZR4 is just shy of 11 feet. I believe about 10.8 feet from what I've seen on the internet. Then the majority above should fit length wise. Then comes the problem as far as height wise like alot of others have stated. Manual vs electric rear beds as far clearance issues are concerned.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've heard people do various things like ratchet the suspension down, cut top portion of the roll cage, air tires down, even back the RZR4 in as opposed to driving forward?? Obviously, I would prefer the most convenient of not doing anything at all, and just drive it in.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I have a WW FS2600.

The only issue I had was height. I cut the OEM cage down. Now I don't have any issues.

I can get the RZR 4 and three full sized dirtbikes in there just fine.

Before I cut the cage down I propped the rear bed up with short 2 x 4's on the upper bed supports. Worked just fine, but I also wanted to cut the cage because I didn't like the OEM look.

That cage will be up for grabs soon....:ride:

I would think you'd have a problem with the FS2300. There is only 10" of usable space (wide enough) before you'd hit the refrigerator. The FS2600 doesn't have the same floorplan.

WW floorplan:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Correct me of I'm wrong but the overall length of a RZR4 is just shy of 11 feet. I believe about 10.8 feet from what I've seen on the internet.
Popo says 10'10". I only listed models that should accommodate the RZR-4.

I am sure you already know this, but in case you don't... you said you were looking for 23' and smaller (Sorry, I listed a 25 and a couple 24's). A 23' trailer is more that 23' long. The box is 23', the tongue probably is an additional 4', making the overall length 27'.

Another thing, I don't know about other manufacturers, but Weekend Warrior offered an option of raising the rear roof and bed 6". If you could find something with this option, it might solve the height problem.

As someone mentioned before, I would highly recommend when you find something you like, to take your RZR with you and see if it fits, prior to purchasing a trailer. Or, at the very least find out what you will need to do to make it fit.

·
2011 RZR4
70 Posts
I have 74 1/2 I air tires down to 6 psi fill the tank and put someone-[ girlfriend] in back and it scraps a little till I tie it down in back just take a tape with you if it 74- 74 1/2 you can make it work!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, thats fine, I could probably get away with a 24 or 25 footer cuz I was taking into account the extra 3-4 feet for the tongue. Im trying to leave enough space in front to pull in my truck and the wifees car into the driveway. i basically have about 36 to 38 feet from the front of my house to the gate in my front yard. Im trying to leave roughly about 8-10 feet in front for sufficient space to drive cars through. I'll try to take pictures in the morning to show u guys what im talking about. I live in urban southern Cali where yard space is pretty much non exitent so Im trying to make due with what i have to avoid storage fees. So 24-25 feet might work as well considering another 3-4 feet for the tongue. Again, thx for the insight and experience

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a 06 WW FB3000 with a single non electric loft bed in back. It's 72" from the bed to the floor with the bed in the up position. Maybe if you lower the tire pressure and strap down the suspension you might be able to lower it by 3" if it's 75".

·
Registered
185 Posts
I just measured my RZR4 inside the trailer. The highest point on the cage is between 75" and 76" with 12 PSI in the rear tires. The unit is brand new with about 5 miles on it, 1/2 tank of gas, nothing added (except the soft top).

Bottom line is, that you won't know until you load it. I was really hoping my quads would fit side by side, but I need another couple inches that I don't have.

You can get little tiny go-cart tires to load and unload it from the trailer :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts