Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dallas area. I have it listed at $12,900 right now.

2005 Layton Rampage Toy Hauler with generator: eBay Motors (item 320575928744 end time Aug-21-10 13:21:45 PDT)

More info and pictures.

It's very nice but we are trying to open our own business so that means no income from the wife for awhile plus expenses of business. It's gonna be tough.

I've got the RZR and Grizzly listed for sale but I really only want to sell the trailer for now and see if we can make it. If not the other toys will have to go to.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Man if it were closer to seven feet tall at cargo, I would be really interested, I'm from crandall, may have to check it out.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The door opening is the lowest point. The bed goes a good ways above it into the ceiling. What I didn't realize at first was the loading door is at an angle. Makes it able to load a taller vehicle then the door opening.

I had thought about doing a 6" lift on the RZR, I think it would fit with a chopped cage.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I may have to come by and look at it to see if it would work, trying to get a loan approval first.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
If your close enough... Would you let me attempt to fit the rzr in it, if I get approved?

I know I can let some air out and suck down rear suspension and even back in, some say that helps but not sure with weight distribution.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll measure the rear door again tonight. I can't remember.

I don't know about the miles. It had the original tires on it when i bought it. The tread was near full but 5 yrs old and cracking. I didn't want to chance a blowout.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
6'9" to top of roof.

Cool hopefully I can work something out!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Door opening 6'3"
Bed up 6'10"
Floor 73" wide (at narrow part)

6'9" -- It would be close. It might drive right in but it would be close. Probably have to drop the tire pressure way down. What size tires you running?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I'm running 30" silver backs. They don't squat much even without air.

I could always ratchet down rear suspension a couple inces to get in door.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I'm gonna try the place you told me about and maybe another place my family has used a bit. I'm not giving up yet.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.