Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy spare Axel because I ride solo I want to have a couple spare parts on hand. I have a 2021 xp4 and I’m having trouble finding the exact same oem numbers for ones say on amazon. Does anyone know what years are compatible with each other or can point me in the direction

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
65 Posts
"axle"
Look on anyone's parts pages like Nelsons Speed Shop or parts pit stop. Compare years and models by part number.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks you for the sites. My main question is how do I know if they are interchangeable, like does a 2018 axle fit a 2021 different part number but I know certain years are interchangeable like that. Seeing is I have the newest one of the bunch nobody knows what all parts can be swapped

·
6,068 Posts
Yep! The Rhino 2.0 is going to be your best bet. Feel free to give us a call at 855-743-3427 or shoot me a message if you have any specific model/year fitment questions. We'd be happy to answer. Plus you'll get a little discount for being a member if you shoot me a message before pulling the trigger.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m in the market for axles. But want to know what parts are interchangeable. Is there a website that show like a 17axle fitting on a 21. I know the part numbers are different, I’m really just wanting to know how to tell or where to find that they will fit

·
6,068 Posts
I’m in the market for axles. But want to know what parts are interchangeable. Is there a website that show like a 17axle fitting on a 21. I know the part numbers are different, I’m really just wanting to know how to tell or where to find that they will fit
The Standard RZR 1000 Axles have been the same fitment since 2014. The Turbo front axles changed in 2016, and the TRE and HL models changed to the same front axles as the Turbo in 2017, but they still use the same rears as the original RZR 1000.
You can check all of your fitment in our website in the link below for your RZR 1000 4 seater. The OEM numbers are shown in the fitment section.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts