Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for some rear window suggestions for our ‘19 XP4 1000 that will work with:

As of right now, we are going with the Polaris factory upper door enclosure kit.

We have 4 point harnesses, so need a rear window that will work with them as well.

I’m not against a glass window, but wouldn’t mind keeping the price down at the same time.

A clear window vs tinted is fine.

TY!!!

pfa!!!

03368D8C-9EB3-45C4-885C-3295FB54630B.jpeg

·
The Lone Rzr
2,126 Posts
Don't get anything from Extreme Metal Products no matter how good the price is.
The Super ATV rear windshield has the cut outs for rear harnesses.
And they have 15% off now

·
Registered
94 Posts
Don't get anything from Extreme Metal Products no matter how good the price is.
The Super ATV rear windshield has the cut outs for rear harnesses.
And they have 15% off now
Just out of curiosity... why?

·
The Lone Rzr
2,126 Posts
Their vendor status isn't up to date
They came here just to sell a rear windshield with a scratch that they did disclose but failed to say it was all scratched up.
Then they disappeared after i questioned it

·
Army Signals Retired
227 Posts
Try looking at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. I have one of these for my XP 1000 and love it, also easy to clean.
Tusk UTV Rear Window

·
Registered
340 Posts
How’s the harness mount? I have the Polaris one and know a guy that makes a pretty nice dark tinted rear windshield. Also works with upper doors. This is it on my 19TRE. You might have to call him and tell him you need one like mine.

RZR XP 1000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
I went with: Tusk UTV Polycarb Rear Window
I used the same on on my 900 Trail, but now they have the Scratch Resistant (Hard-Coated) version, so I went for it. The non-coated ones will scratch it you look at them wrong.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TY to all for the suggestions!!!

I ended up ordering the last rear window Isota had. Buddy has one and seems to be good for the price. I never imagined David would have one left.

I like how the isota goes behind the roll cage bars. Mainly for the seat harness

David said he has a couple other things left. A couple front windshields, and I’m not sure what else. So send him a message if you need something. It may still be available.

TY again!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts