CLEARANCE SALE on remaining inventory| FixMyToys - Page 2 - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net
RZR XP 900 2011 to 2014 Polaris RZR XP 900 Forum on RZRForums.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 29 Old July 25th, 2018, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
Official Site Vendor

First Name: Zachary
Member #84868
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
View FixMyToysZach's Photo Gallery(0)
Re: CLEARANCE SALE on remaining inventory| FixMyToys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highrider View Post
Zach,
I wanted to get the skid plate for my 2013 XP900 2 seat-and was going to order it from your ebay store, just for grins........ I put in my model and year and I got this.... This part is not compatible with 2013 Polaris RZR XP 900 Walker Evans Edition EPS.

Care to expand on this???- as the only difference is the shock package on my Limited Walker Evans edition.
Hey,

As for fitment on your machine "Walker Evans Edition" I am not sure how much different the underbody is to that of a base 900 XP. As you stated, the shock package may very well effect the placement of the skidplate. To be honest, I may not have a great answer for you.. My customer support may be better to bounce this off of if you can spare a 5 minute phone call..

Call them at (855) 640-3785 they should be able to figure it out. If not, please let me know and I will dig into this for you!

Lawn & Powersports Equipment Superstore - VISIT

Leader in Polaris OEM Part Sales! PM/Email me for quotes on all parts & accessories for your RZR.
* Exclusive 25% OFF Polaris Extended Warranty & Protection Plans Through FixMyToys! *
FMT Facebook
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 29 Old July 25th, 2018, 09:43 PM

My RZR: 2019 Rock & Trails & 2015 Polaris 1000 2 seater
Member #54711
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
View Highrider's Photo Gallery(0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixMyToysZach View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highrider View Post
Zach,
I wanted to get the skid plate for my 2013 XP900 2 seat-and was going to order it from your ebay store, just for grins........ I put in my model and year and I got this.... This part is not compatible with 2013 Polaris RZR XP 900 Walker Evans Edition EPS.

Care to expand on this???- as the only difference is the shock package on my Limited Walker Evans edition.
Hey,

As for fitment on your machine "Walker Evans Edition" I am not sure how much different the underbody is to that of a base 900 XP. As you stated, the shock package may very well effect the placement of the skidplate. To be honest, I may not have a great answer for you.. My customer support may be better to bounce this off of if you can spare a 5 minute phone call..

Call them at (855) 640-3785 they should be able to figure it out. If not, please let me know and I will dig into this for you!
Zach- I sent you a P/M .. the undercarriage is the same I have a good speed shop and there is zero difference -I ripped out a skid plate from a 12 and compare it to the 13
Polaris part number( PLATE-SKID, PLASTIC,BLK
5438321-070 show this skid plate to be used from 2011 to 2014 xp 900.
I will call your customer support- but I think there is more to this than meets the eye-as it does single out the WE edition on your ebay posting.

Thanks hope to talk to you soon- you have my contact information.

2019 XP 1000 Trails and Rocks
post #18 of 29 Old July 27th, 2018, 03:42 AM

First Name: Mark
My RZR: 2012 900 XP
Member #83749
View MarkW's Photo Gallery(0)

I've ordered mine and it's been great to track it. Logging in every day to see where in the US my package is is quite amusing. How ebay can ship this for the price I paid is beyond me.
But the last place it was seen according to the tracking was

Friday, 20. Jul 2018 4:54 PM Erlanger , KY Arrived at Global Shipping Center

But since then no updates, I'm now hoping some bloke or girl in Kentucky (?) isn't fitting my kit to their RZR. LOL

So I'm assuming once it leaves the US there are no more updates, so it's now a lottery and waiting game as to when it arrives

2012 RZR 900XP
Corps of Royal Engineers 1987-2011
UBIQUE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 29 Old July 27th, 2018, 09:05 AM

Member #48043
View aviasila's Photo Gallery(0)

You have a cargo box?

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net
post #20 of 29 Old July 30th, 2018, 01:33 PM

First Name: Mark
My RZR: 2012 900 XP
Member #83749
View MarkW's Photo Gallery(0)

I can now confirm that no one in Kentucky is fitting my parts to their RZR as I have them sat here on my living room floor, much to wifes annoyance.
Think I might fit the belly plate as is, but have the sliders either anodised red or powdercoated red to match the rest of the RZR

2012 RZR 900XP
Corps of Royal Engineers 1987-2011
UBIQUE
post #21 of 29 Old October 2nd, 2018, 04:59 PM

Member #40346
View mattt181's Photo Gallery(0)

Do you have any of the skid plates or rock sliders for an XP4-900?
post #22 of 29 Old October 4th, 2018, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Official Site Vendor

Member #84868

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattt181 View Post
Do you have any of the skid plates or rock sliders for an XP4-900?
Anything that is a past year closeout deal can be found in our eBay store or here:

https://fixmytoys.com/clearance.html

Feel free to call our sales support line (855) 640-3785 they will be happy to help find what you are looking for.

Leader in Polaris OEM Part Sales! PM/Email me for quotes on all parts & accessories for your RZR.
* Exclusive 25% OFF Polaris Extended Warranty & Protection Plans Through FixMyToys! *
FMT Facebook
[email protected]
post #23 of 29 Old October 4th, 2018, 10:10 AM

Member #40346

So I am assuming you took a look at your clearance items and there was nothing there for XP4 900? Your Ebay and store has way too many irrelevant items and I can't waste the time looking thru 10,000 listings.
post #24 of 29 Old October 4th, 2018, 10:18 AM

My RZR: XPT4 Velocity
Member #82174
View FRAZR's Photo Gallery(0)

Zach,
I just purchased a couple of the Jagged X seats off ebay. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks for the fast shipping.
post #25 of 29 Old October 4th, 2018, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
Official Site Vendor

Member #84868

Quote:
So I am assuming you took a look at your clearance items and there was nothing there for XP4 900? Your Ebay and store has way too many irrelevant items and I can't waste the time looking thru 10,000 listings.
You are able to break it down by category/brand and more options. Yes I am aware what we have on the clearance section, just letting you know the closeout deals remaining.

What year is your machine? It's a bit hard to tell you what we have without knowing what will fit. The number I provided is also a great source to get them your VIN # or model for fitment.

To answer your question, I am sure we have something that will fit but I will need more information than an XP4 900.

Thanks!

FMT Facebook
[email protected]
post #26 of 29 Old October 4th, 2018, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Official Site Vendor

Member #84868

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZR View Post
Zach,
I just purchased a couple of the Jagged X seats off ebay. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks for the fast shipping.
Thank you for the business! Let myself or our Sales team know if you need anything else. We are hoping to have our new website live sometime this fall/winter.

FMT Facebook
[email protected]
post #27 of 29 Old October 4th, 2018, 10:40 AM

Member #40346

Quote:
Quote:
You are able to break it down by category/brand and more options. Yes I am aware what we have on the clearance section, just letting you know the closeout deals remaining.

What year is your machine? It's a bit hard to tell you what we have without knowing what will fit. The number I provided is also a great source to get them your VIN # or model for fitment.

To answer your question, I am sure we have something that will fit but I will need more information than an XP4 900.

Thanks!
Sorry about that. I have a 2013 Jagged X. 4 seater wheelbase chassis. Mostly looking for a more resilient skid plate & sliders vs. the stock plastic stuff.
post #28 of 29 Old October 4th, 2018, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
Official Site Vendor

Member #84868

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks!
Sorry about that. I have a 2013 Jagged X. 4 seater wheelbase chassis. Mostly looking for a more resilient skid plate & sliders vs. the stock plastic stuff.
No problem Matt, let me see what I can find for you.. give me some time to do some searching, thanks!

FMT Facebook
[email protected]
post #29 of 29 Old October 5th, 2018, 09:39 AM Thread Starter
Official Site Vendor

Member #84868

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks!
No problem Matt, let me see what I can find for you.. give me some time to do some searching, thanks!
PM SENT Matt

FMT Facebook
[email protected]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode