This is a 2012 900xp rzr, with an engine swap from a 2012 Arctic Cat Z1 turbo sled.
Hate to do it, but it just does not get ridden much. I had it out twice last year, and only once this year. I'm not on here much, but email [email protected]
would be best to get a hold of me.
Not a cobbled together project, the swap was completed with a Hawk Engineering kit. Check it out on www.hawkengineering.com
I have a build thread on here of everything I've done. located here.
You could not duplicate this for a fraction of this price. This is a reliable setup, and drives like a stock rzr until you step on it and get into boost. This is a turnkey machine, and is loads of fun. Outrun any new turbo rzr, yxz, anything. This makes a ton of power and can be a handful.
- Out of a 2012 Arctic Cat Z1 turbo. These motors are bulletproof and go for thousands of miles
- Stock aside from MLS head gaskets, and head studs
- Billet wheel upgrade on turbo from Hawk Engineering
- One loud, and one quiet muffler
- Tuned by Hawk engineering
- Antilag launch control
- 3 stage knob for different power levels (up to 265hp)
- Walbro 190lph fuel pump
- Complete Hawk wire harness Ė factory plugs and ends
- Evans waterless coolant
- Has meth injection system but itís not hooked up. Did not mess with it yet.
- Larger aluminum radiator
- Bed mounted dual air filter setup
- Machine has 7-800 miles on it.
- New ball joints and wheel bearings
- Superatv high clearance radius arms
- Polaris full alum skid plate and trailing arm guards
- Viper winch
- Utvinc chassis brace kit
- A-arm and front end weld in gusset kit
- Shocks sent out to shock therapy and re-valved and sprung correctly for weight ($1800)
- 4x4 works just like factory
- Custom one off DOM cage, and integral bumpers with aluminum roof
- Custom gauges and dash pod
- Air to water intercooler and pump system with fans on switch
- Just about all the wiring is soldered and heat shrunk
- Utvinc steel doors
- LED cube lights and head lights
- LED reverse light
- STM Rage 8 clutch Primary setup for trail riding (Hawk's setup)
- STM tuner secondary clutch
- Cobra axles
- Waterproof belt cover and fan vent system
Looking to get $17k out of it. We can discuss delivery if needed.