Elec issues - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net
RZR S 900 Discuss the 2015+ Polaris RZR S 900 vehicles here.

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Impact344

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old June 23rd, 2019, 07:39 PM Thread Starter

Member #270610
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
View Gigocatcher's Photo Gallery(0)
Elec issues

Ok I suck at electrical I have speedo power when key is on but NO other power fuel pump or anything no start no lights there is a little blue led under dash that when it’s dim it’s having issues the battery was tested and good and 100 percent charged when jump cables hooked up after played with long enough all of a sudden the light under dash is bright and it will turn over also it was 100 percent fine until the stupid chain tensioner went out oh btw this is a 15 rzr 900 s I have since replaced the tensioner and have other problems other than the elec issues that’s another post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old June 24th, 2019, 09:10 AM
Premium Member

First Name: Denver
My RZR: 2015 S900 Titanium
Member #41951
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
View Denver's Photo Gallery(4)
Re: Elec issues

Wow. Punctuation. Please. My eyes are bleeding just reading that.

Now, your electrical problem. I'd suspect loose battery cables, either at the battery (maybe some corrosion) or the negative cable attachment to the frame might be a bit loose and/or corroded.

The little blue light is just a courtesy lamp for night driving, in case you drop something.

SOLD!!! 2012 RZR 570, with most of the accessories.
Bought!!! 2015 RZR S900 Titanium! Let the fun begin (again)!!
XB3 fire extinguisher, in cab. RAM-mounted Samsung Tab GPS. Larsonator DIY dual rate spring kit and Schmidty Racing resi end caps. Garage Products bushings. BugBuster mesh windscreen and rear mesh screen. Outerwears on R2C air filter and clutch intake. 3500# Winch, parking brake. Polaris DVR mirror & Drift Innovation action camera. PRP harnesses. Roof. DIY mud flaps. Tusk front bumper. UHMW A-arm guards. Hunterworks Gates Carbon belt.
post #3 of 9 Old June 24th, 2019, 02:46 PM

My RZR: 2019 XP Turbo
Member #269992
View slant911's Photo Gallery(0)

My bet is a bad ground. Make sure all grounds are tight and corrosion free.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old June 24th, 2019, 06:46 PM

Member #268904
View Impact344's Photo Gallery(0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigocatcher View Post
Ok I suck at electrical I have speedo power when key is on but NO other power fuel pump or anything no start no lights there is a little blue led under dash that when it’s dim it’s having issues the battery was tested and good and 100 percent charged when jump cables hooked up after played with long enough all of a sudden the light under dash is bright and it will turn over also it was 100 percent fine until the stupid chain tensioner went out oh btw this is a 15 rzr 900 s I have since replaced the tensioner and have other problems other than the elec issues that’s another post
yea check all your battery connections and it sounds like you and I need to attend the "Denver school of fine English" he gave me the same punctuation non sense he gave you but idk any better I'm from west virginia
Denver likes this.
post #5 of 9 Old June 24th, 2019, 11:03 PM
Premium Member

Member #41951
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impact344 View Post
yea check all your battery connections and it sounds like you and I need to attend the "Denver school of fine English" he gave me the same punctuation non sense he gave you but idk any better I'm from west virginia
Hey, at least you can use quotation marks properly! (And I'm from PA, just north of Morgantown.)

XB3 fire extinguisher, in cab. RAM-mounted Samsung Tab GPS. Larsonator DIY dual rate spring kit and Schmidty Racing resi end caps. Garage Products bushings. BugBuster mesh windscreen and rear mesh screen. Outerwears on R2C air filter and clutch intake. 3500# Winch, parking brake. Polaris DVR mirror & Drift Innovation action camera. PRP harnesses. Roof. DIY mud flaps. Tusk front bumper. UHMW A-arm guards. Hunterworks Gates Carbon belt.
post #6 of 9 Old June 25th, 2019, 04:11 AM

Member #268904
View Impact344's Photo Gallery(0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver View Post
Quote:
Hey, at least you can use quotation marks properly! (And I'm from PA, just north of Morgantown.)
[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.rzrforums.net/images/rzrforums_toucan/smilies/tango_face_grin.png[/IMG][IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.rzrforums.net/images/rzrforums_toucan/smilies/tango_face_devil.png[/IMG][IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.rzrforums.net/images/rzrforums_toucan/smilies/tango_face_grin.png[/IMG]
lol and do you know much about solemen chevy in masontown pa? I am going to look at a 3/4ton chevy today
post #7 of 9 Old June 26th, 2019, 08:23 AM
Premium Member

Member #41951
Garage

Quote:
lol and do you know much about solemen chevy in masontown pa? I am going to look at a 3/4ton chevy today
Not a clue. Left there when I joined the military (1974) and only occasionally visited since then. Sorry,,,

post #8 of 9 Old June 26th, 2019, 08:24 AM
Premium Member

Member #41951
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigocatcher View Post
Ok I suck at electrical I have speedo power when key is on but NO other power fuel pump or anything no start no lights there is a little blue led under dash that when itís dim itís having issues the battery was tested and good and 100 percent charged when jump cables hooked up after played with long enough all of a sudden the light under dash is bright and it will turn over also it was 100 percent fine until the stupid chain tensioner went out oh btw this is a 15 rzr 900 s I have since replaced the tensioner and have other problems other than the elec issues thatís another post
Back on the OP (original poster), sorry for hijacking your thread. Have you found any answer to your problem? Please let us know.

post #9 of 9 Old June 27th, 2019, 06:17 AM

Member #164161
View Threewheel79's Photo Gallery(0)
I'm having the same exact electrical issue on a 2016 900s. Any luck?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in