New 900S upper a-arm too wide? - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net
RZR S 900 Discuss the 2015+ Polaris RZR S 900 vehicles here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old May 17th, 2016, 06:11 PM Thread Starter

First Name: TJ
My RZR: 2015 RZR 900S
Member #71542
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
View tmanracing's Photo Gallery(0)
New 900S upper a-arm too wide?

Anyone ever replace an upper a-arm on a 900S and have trouble getting the new one to fit into the frame? I Bought a whole set of gently used front a-arms after I tweaked my upper diver side and both the right and left upper seems to be wider and wont fit into the frame. Both of the new to me upper a-arms are the same width and both of my existing uppers are the same width but narrower than the new ones. Does anyone have a loose upper a-arm laying around that they can measure for me without the bushings installed? I am stumped.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old May 17th, 2016, 06:38 PM

My RZR: 2017 XP 1000 EPS
Member #116577
Garage
View Hartman's Photo Gallery(0)
Re: New 900S upper a-arm too wide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmanracing View Post
Anyone ever replace an upper a-arm on a 900S and have trouble getting the new one to fit into the frame? I Bought a whole set of gently used front a-arms after I tweaked my upper diver side and both the right and left upper seems to be wider and wont fit into the frame. Both of the new to me upper a-arms are the same width and both of my existing uppers are the same width but narrower than the new ones. Does anyone have a loose upper a-arm laying around that they can measure for me without the bushings installed? I am stumped.

I would think the replacement ones you got are not for a 900 S model and perhaps for the 50 inch trail machine or different model all together considering they are not the same width as your existing ones. Is there a part number on them by chance that you can lookup?
post #3 of 3 Old May 17th, 2016, 08:04 PM Thread Starter

First Name: TJ
My RZR: 2015 RZR 900S
Member #71542
View tmanracing's Photo Gallery(0)
I got it figured out I think. The a-arms are definitely correct, I was not referring to the machine width, I was having trouble with the distance between the two mounting points on the frame. I ended up taking the plate loose below the radiator that forms the forward most mounting point, threw the bolts through the hole and tightened everything back up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode