Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Super Atv windshield?

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  eski99 
#1 ·
Wanted to see if anyone has the flip up windshield and how they like it. Thanks

#6 ·
The side mirrors will bolt right up to the cage, no prob. The mirrors will come with the clamps attached. If you ever need anything or just have any questions about our stuff or your machine you can always hit me up! :smile

I have it. It’s been good, mounting was pretty easy, I watched a you tube vid and followed the instructions that came with it.

I really haven’t had to clean it on the trail... when it got dirty I just flipped it up. so I’m not sure how that’s gonna go. No scratches from brush and sticks while on the trails...

One issue: something is making a banging sound when the riding gets a little ruff, I’ve been trying to find where it’s coming from... it’s banging against the a pillar when latched down... I even went as far as putting zippy ties thru the windshield and around the cage and still does it. I still need to figure out what exactly is going on, I think the latch is making a sort of pivoting point causing the edges to slam against the cage. I might need to adjust that center latch. The weather has sucked the last few weekends so the rzr has been sitting in the garage. Next time out I’ll get it figured out. Other than that it’s been go to go.
Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net
Keep me updated on the latch adjustment. I'll go out and mess with one to see if I can recreate the noise.

#5 ·
I have it. It’s been good, mounting was pretty easy, I watched a you tube vid and followed the instructions that came with it.

I really haven’t had to clean it on the trail... when it got dirty I just flipped it up. so I’m not sure how that’s gonna go. No scratches from brush and sticks while on the trails...

One issue: something is making a banging sound when the riding gets a little ruff, I’ve been trying to find where it’s coming from... it’s banging against the a pillar when latched down... I even went as far as putting zippy ties thru the windshield and around the cage and still does it. I still need to figure out what exactly is going on, I think the latch is making a sort of pivoting point causing the edges to slam against the cage. I might need to adjust that center latch. The weather has sucked the last few weekends so the rzr has been sitting in the garage. Next time out I’ll get it figured out. Other than that it’s been go to go.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.