...at the Speed of Life
First Name: Brian
My RZR: 2007 Kawasaki ZZR 600
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Official Forum Guidelines
In an effort to make RZRforums.net more enjoyable for our members, we have adopted the following simple posting guidelines. We’d prefer not to moderate a single post, but not all of our members feel that way. We’re trying our best to find a happy medium but as this forum grows many situations will need to be handled with care. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding in creating an enjoyable atmosphere for everyone.
General Site Rules:
Selling or direct solicitation of ANYTHING in the forums or by PM is not allowed and will result in the deletion of the post. You may be notified by the RZR Forums staff anytime these actions need to be taken. Repeat offenders will lose their posting privileges.
Spamming/advertising in the general forums is not tolerated. Again, if you have a product or service that would be of interest to our members please contact the RZR Forums administrators to learn how you can join our team and help support our community. We offer low-cost packages that can be of great benefit to you and your company.
Promotion of Non-Supporting forum vendor[s]: Repeated promotion of a non-supporting forum vendor[s] is not allowed. A member repeatedly referring to a non-supporting vendor[s] for the purpose of generating business is considered SPAM and will not be allowed and those posts will be removed. Members who continue to do this may lose their posting privileges.
Soliciting for donation: Posting to solicit for donations is not allowed on the forum unless it is specifically approved by the forum Administrators/Moderators. Members must first obtain permission from the forum BEFORE posting. If the reason for solicitation for donations can not be verified, the request will be denied. Any posts put up for solicitation for donation without first obtaining permission will be removed. Members who continue to do this may lose their posting privileges.
Advertising your business or product in signatures, avatars, pictures or user names is not allowed. Only current Supporting Vendors listed on the site may be included or mentioned in a signature. Any violations will be removed and repeat offenders will lose posting privileges.
Private party ads are acceptable as long as they are posted in the Classifieds forum section and posted by private sellers. The classified section is not intended for private entrepreneurs. If your business has a product or service that you feel can benefit our community, contact us BEFORE you post! [email protected]
A promotion of competing sites and/or any other forums is not allowed. Repeatedly referring to other related sites is considered SPAM and will not be allowed.
Users posting links to other forums in signatures, posts or PM's in effort to generate traffic to another site will be up to the discretion of the RZR Forums Admin and Moderator Staff and you may be notified if action needs to be taken.
Public posting of PM's is not allowed and will be removed. Repeat offenders will lose their posting privileges.
Posting personal information: Posting of forum and non-forum members personal information (i.e. address's, phone numbers etc.) is not allowed and will be removed immediately. Members continuing to post personal information can lose their posting privileges.
Cross posting is not allowed by non-supporting vendor members and can result in the deletion of one or both posts. Cross posting is defined as posting the same information in two or more separate forums. We understand that some topics might fit into more than one forum. Please try to pick the best one and stick with it. Double posting in the same forum is not allowed.
PLEASE try to put topics in the correct forums! Supporting Vendors, are allowed to make "double post" advertising their products and/or deals outside of their own forum section WHEN an open forum section's topic pertains to their products and/or deals. Regular double posting rules apply to all other posts that are NOT business related.
Profanity is not tolerated in threads or thread titles!
Try to be as descriptive as possible when creating new threads. Getting the help you're looking for is as simple as generating an informative thread title. Titling your thread, "hey" or "question" will not get the views or response that you're looking for.
Respect other members. Do not flame, badger, highjack other members threads, disrespect or taunt anyone on the forums. This also goes for our Supporting Vendors as well. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close it or delete it. You can, and will be banned if you continue this type of behavior. The off road community is an awesome group of people who generally want to learn, develop and expand, so we don't expect this will be a problem.
Discussions, feedback and comments are welcome here as long as they are relevant and insightful. We reserve the right to edit as appropriate, delete profane, harassing, abusive and spam comments or posts, and block repeat offenders.
Adult type content IS allowed in the OFF TOPIC forum ONLY! Please be courteous of other members and be sure to include a stern warning when posting such content. Please use links to adult content and use "NWS" or "NSFW" in the thread title when doing so. Again, images that are not work safe need to be in a link format. Using the RZR Forums server and attachment feature for adult content is strictly forbidden and will be removed. Any Videos with Adult content or any illegal or inappropriate activities will be removed.
Official Supporting Vendors are allowed to list links to their web pages in their signatures and contact info. Pricing, item descriptions and special sales will NOT be allowed in vendor signatures.
1. Any and all commercial posting on the forum requires vendor credentials to do so. This includes: A business name Usernames, business information in your Signatures and or Avatars, soliciting in private message, and any and all commercial posting in threads. Failure to sign up as a vendor prior to commercial posting will result in your post being deleted and your account being blocked and or banned until the proper credentials have been added to your account
2. Before posting on the forum as a vendor please ensure to have your vendor tag on your account. If you’re having trouble with your account set up please email us at [email protected]
3. Commercial posting is limited to either your personal vendor section or in the open vendor deals section of the vendor forum. If a member is looking for a product suggestion in the open forums it is acceptable to recommend a product that is relevant to the conversation but please keep it to a minimum and direct any subsequent conversation to private messages. Any vendor caught taking advantage of this rule will be subject to site infraction.
4. Vendors should be respectful of forum staff, members, and other vendors. If you have a conflict with a member, staff, or another vendor please send a private message to the site administrator.
5. All advertisements should include the price of the product and the dates the sale (if applicable) runs for.
6. Vendor and member with disputes over products, service, refunds, etc should try to keep discussion off the open forum. If you do have a dispute please try to keep it to private messages or off the forum.
7. Vendors are not permitted to use the member classified for advertising or selling products. These sections are intended for members to sell items they have, not for commercial posting.
8. Vendor group buys are permitted but should only be posted in the vendor’s personal sub section or in the vendor deals section.
9. Vendors who have purchased their own company specific section within the vendor section of the forum will have permission to moderate posts and threads in their own sections. This included editing posts, deleting posts, and deleting topics. This power is to be used to keep the section clean and organised and not for deleting negative feedback. Vendors caught deleting negative feedback can face an infraction up to and including being banned from the site.
10. Vendors will still be held to all regular forum rules, all violations of any site rules will be dealt with an infraction up to and including being banned from the site.
11. Please remember that this forum is shared by all and to respect the governing rules of the site. Please remember commercial posting is a privilege and must be kept to vendor specific sections, vendors are welcome to take part in regular conversations on the general forum so long as they are not commercial in nature.
If you`re a vendor on the forum and are encountering issues with your account or experience on the forum please contact us at [email protected] for support.
Moderators and Administrators have the final word. If you have a problem or a complaint please direct it to the administrators instead of posting in the public forums. They will quickly take the appropriate actions to resolve the issue in a private and discreet manner.
Most of all....Have fun and enjoy the forums!
Last edited by roguedriver; October 31st, 2014 at 10:06 AM.