Polaris RZR Forum

Paddles

This is a discussion on Paddles within the RZR XP 900 forums, part of the General RZR category; Looking for rear paddles for 900, can be used, with wheels, 26X11.00 R12 :camorzr:...

Go Back   Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net > General RZR > RZR XP 900

RZR XP 900 2011 to 2014 Polaris RZR XP 900 Forum on RZRForums.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2012, 07:22 PM
Banned
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Member #39229
View Voo Doo RZR's Photo Gallery(5)
Paddles

Looking for rear paddles for 900, can be used, with wheels, 26X11.00 R12 :camorzr:
Sponsored Links
RZRForums.net is the premier Polaris RZR Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Old April 22nd, 2012, 07:36 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

My RZR: '11 red XP
Member #21991
Garage
View squirly's Photo Gallery(0)
Re: Paddles

Fullerton sand tire has a sale on skat extreme 9 paddles mounted on dwt wheels right now!
Old April 22nd, 2012, 01:27 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

First Name: Philip
My RZR: 2014 RZR XP1000 Black Pearl
Member #13358
View oufreud's Photo Gallery(3)

How are the skat extremes?
Old April 22nd, 2012, 02:44 PM
Banned

Member #39229

Where is Fullerton sand tire located ? have a # for them,
Old April 22nd, 2012, 03:40 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Member #21991
Garage

There are a lot of opinions on paddles here! I've ran the skats & the stu blasters & I personally like the skats way better! They hook up great & don't slide around/spin as much as the blaster!

Fullerton is a vendor on this site, just scroll down to the vendor section you'll find everything you need!
Old April 22nd, 2012, 03:50 PM

First Name: jj
My RZR: 11' Benchmark XP9
Member #8544
View yamaha1's Photo Gallery(0)

Quote: Originally Posted by squirly View Post
There are a lot of opinions on paddles here! I've ran the skats & the stu blasters & I personally like the skats way better! They hook up great & don't slide around/spin as much as the blaster!

Fullerton is a vendor on this site, just scroll down to the vendor section you'll find everything you need!
what size and how many paddle scats are you running?

12' T4
Old April 22nd, 2012, 03:53 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Member #21991
Garage

26x12x12 9 paddle extremes on 12x10 DWT wheels! I would rather have 9" wide wheels but I bought my blasters 1st & they work better on a 10" wheel!
Old April 22nd, 2012, 04:06 PM

First Name: jj
My RZR: 11' Benchmark XP9
Member #8544
View yamaha1's Photo Gallery(0)

26x12x12 9 paddle extremes on 12x10 DWT wheels! I would rather have 9" wide wheels but I bought my blasters 1st & they work better on a 10" wheel!
i also have 10" wide DWT wheels, so do you think the 26x12.5x12 would be better? and do you think the 9 paddle is enough? i have Benchmarks head port, stage two cam, and ecu reflash. should i think about the ten paddle?

12' T4
Old April 22nd, 2012, 04:15 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Member #21991
Garage

JJ I think you'd have enough power to pull a 10, but I think you'll be faster with a 9 paddle! I'm considering going to a turbo & I'm planning to try to make my 9's work with clutching, not sure if I can but I'm going to try! Your wheels will be fine with the 12's, it's just that another xp in the group is running his 26x12x12 on 9's & I liked how it made the tire stand up a little more! Both my xp & his are almost identical when duning/climbing & racing!
Old April 22nd, 2012, 05:43 PM

Member #10755
View eagle06's Photo Gallery(0)

How much sliding around and spin were you experiencing with the stu's? Did they just not suite your needs for the type of riding? Jw because I'm gearing up to purchase paddles and I want to make sure I get what I need the first time around and that way im not waisting money and the wife stays happy too
Old April 22nd, 2012, 05:51 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Member #21991
Garage

Quote: Originally Posted by eagle06 View Post

How much sliding around and spin were you experiencing with the stu's? Did they just not suite your needs for the type of riding? Jw because I'm gearing up to purchase paddles and I want to make sure I get what I need the first time around and that way im not waisting money and the wife stays happy too

I didn't like the way the tail end would slide down hill in the bowls with the stu's! They also didn't accelerate as quickly as the skats! I ran the stu's for @ 300 miles over the T-Giving weekend at Gordons & my buddy had 9 paddle extremes, beat me at everything accept the very top end of speed & I mean like 200 yards past the end of the drags! I put 9 paddle skats on for NY's & haven't looked back, very happy! I do want to say that I didn't have my stu's comp cut & I think that makes a huge difference on them!
Old April 22nd, 2012, 06:04 PM

Member #10755
View eagle06's Photo Gallery(0)

Quote: Originally Posted by eagle06 View Post

I didn't like the way the tail end would slide down hill in the bowls with the stu's! They also didn't accelerate as quickly as the skats! I ran the stu's for @ 300 miles over the T-Giving weekend at Gordons & my buddy had 9 paddle extremes, beat me at everything accept the very top end of speed & I mean like 200 yards past the end of the drags! I put 9 paddle skats on for NY's & haven't looked back, very happy! I do want to say that I didn't have my stu's comp cut & I think that makes a huge difference on them!
Thanks for the info. Was just curious about the skats vs stu because the video I watched in Fss section said the 9 skat extremes bogged the car down everywhere but that was also vs the comp cut blasters. Just want to make sure I'm not pi$$ing away money on something I won't like.
Old April 22nd, 2012, 06:08 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Member #21991
Garage

ya I just commented on that video also!!! Not sure if it's apples to apples!
And you're very welcome!!!
Old April 22nd, 2012, 06:38 PM
Banned

Member #39229

Thanks for all your input guys, .... I am getting the idea that what I want are 9 paddle extremes, ( I understand this to mean the # of bars on tire ) ... like eagle06... I want to do this just once, ... still a ? on size of tire & wheel size, 2012 rzr 900 stock & I don't plan on doing any engine work, or any kind of souping up, just want to get up hills quicker, for half of Feb. & all of Mar. we were @ buttercup & Gordons well, @ buttercup I had to drop air to 8lbs.... @ Gordons down to 5lbs. on stock tires & in 4wd. & did get over the top, but did see the ones w/ paddles did it quicker, ... so w/would be the paddle setup you would use given w/ my intended use will be ... squirly ? ... thanks
Old April 22nd, 2012, 06:46 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Member #21991
Garage

I would call Dave at fullerton and get the skat 9's on 12x9 dwt wheels along with his front smoothies also on dwt wheels! I only run 2wd in the dunes and made it up the steep side of patton in 2wd with my skat set up!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net > General RZR > RZR XP 900

Search tags for this page
paddle rzr xp rzr-forum

paddles for polaris rzr

paddles for sale rzr forumn az

polaris rzr 900 paddles

polaris rzr with paddles

razor xp 900 paddles for sale

rzr 900 xp paddles for sale

rzr can i run paddles just in back

rzr forum

rzr forum for best rzr xp paddles
rzr pad els

rzr paddles

rzr race paddles
stu paddle rzr 900

what is the fastest paddle in a drag race xp 900

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.