Polaris RZR Forum

Snorkeling...questions.

This is a discussion on Snorkeling...questions. within the RZR XP 900 forums, part of the General RZR category; This is definitely in my future, but after doing some research I have 2 questions. Pics I've seen; some people have 3 pipes, some have ...

Go Back   Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net > General RZR > RZR XP 900

RZR XP 900 The Polaris Ranger two-seat RZR XP 900 Forum on RZRForums.net.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 23rd, 2013, 09:20 AM
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Member #54606
View billabongcr's Photo Gallery(0)
Snorkeling...questions.

This is definitely in my future, but after doing some research I have 2 questions. Pics I've seen; some people have 3 pipes, some have 4. Air intake, belt intake, belt exhaust... what's #4?!

Also, what all needs to be extended and relocated? Front diff, rear diff, trans, transfer case, fuel tank, bottom of throttle body, rad overflow tank and crank case...am I missing any? And are there 1 or 2 on the crank case?

Any unforeseen issues while installing I could learn from? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
RZRForums.net is the premier Polaris RZR Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Old April 23rd, 2013, 09:51 AM
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Member #49841
View Fourteen's Photo Gallery(0)
Re: Snorkeling...questions.

About to do mine and the fourth pipe you are seeing is an additional air intake. I am going to do one 3" for the air intake and then 2" for the belt intake and exhaust.
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:33 AM
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

First Name: Frank
My RZR: 2011 RZR XP 900
Member #1482
View VtecGSR95's Photo Gallery(0)
Re: Snorkeling...questions.

I tried doing a single 3" intake (assuming this is a 900), and the bed didnt fit right. It was squishing down on the soft rubber 3" hose, and I didnt like that. Eventually, this would lead to a problem.

I ended up running a single 3" on the drivers side, and added a second 2" on the passenger side. I also ran a 2" for the CVT exhaust next to the pipe on the drivers side, as well as a 2" for the CVT intake on the pass. side. However, in an effort to make things look symmetrical, I used a 3"-2" coupler and ran a 3" pipe on the CVT intake on pass. side where it poles through the bed. Didnt wanna have a 3" on one side, and (2) 2" pipes on the other!

Its not as nice as I planned in the beginning but it works and it adds some extra airflow so Im ok with it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net > General RZR > RZR XP 900

Search tags for this page

snorkeling a 900xp

snorkeling a rzr with two pipes

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.