Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

New Gates belts

10K views 36 replies 17 participants last post by  Magilla12 
#1 ·
Got a new version of the Gates belts in for testing .Will post some photos and results on how they hold up soon ......:)

#4 ·
I bought a spare Polaris belt for our 1000 and it really hurt my feelings and my wallet. I buy my stuff at 10% over cost +9% sales tax and I think the total on the belt was 192.00. I was guessing somewhere between 125.00-150.00. I figured the belt would be worth 500.00 if I was 20 miles from the truck and the original belt broke, so I bought it.

I'm curious to see what pricing is on the Gates belts.

#8 ·
been running the carbon fiber on my xp 900 for quiet awhile no problems at all,79.00 bucks each to my door cause I bought 2.first I had no clutch problems before installing Dalton clutch kit,it help,s to not have aproblem,the only thing I did was smoked a belt o e m belt so I tried the carbon fiber worked just fine,todd sells them,clutch kit worked fine also;

#25 ·
Sooo I have a Gates carbon belt that I got about 4 months ago.. Am I understanding correctly that there is a NEW carbon belt? I am in the midst of a turbo kit install and thought I would just find out if I need to upgrade the belt?? Anyone have any guidance on that.... You hearing me Frank:popcorn:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.