Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: So CA
Re: wrench tool light blinking???
Here yea go ;-)
The service interval is programed at 50 hours at the factory
Instructions for resetting the service interval are
1. Turn the key switch off and wait 10 seconds
2. Lock the parking brake
3. Place the transmission in neutral
4. Hold the mode button (yellow button) and turn the key switch to on position. Release the mode button as soon as the display is activated.
5. Use thew mode button to toggle through the diagnostic modes
6. Stop at the wrench icon
7. Press and hold the mode button for 3 seconds, and the wrench icon will begin to flash, release the button.
8. Press and release the mode button once to advance the setting by one hour. Press and hold the mode button to advance the hours quickly
NOTE If you scroll past the intended number, press and hold the button until the hours cycle back to zero.
9. When the desired setting is displayed, wait until the icon stops flashing. The new service interval is now programed.
Thousand Palms , CA