First Name: Mike
My RZR: 2009 50" RZR
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Chino Valley, AZ
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Re: setting the clock on a 2009 rzr
Enter diagnostic mode:
1. Turn the key switch off and wait 10 seconds.
2. Place the transmission in neutral.
3. Hold the mode switch (yellow button) down and turn the key switch on. Release the
switch as soon as the display is activated.
4. Use the mode switch to toggle through the diagnostic screens
To reset the clock
1. Enter the diagnostic mode. Toggle to the clock screen.
2. Press and hold the mode switch until the hour display flashes, release the switch.
3. Press and release the mode switch once to advance the setting by one hour. Press
and hold the mode switch to advance the hours rapidly.
4. When the desired hour is displayed, wait approximately four seconds, until the minute
5. Use the same procedure to reset the minutes.
6. When the display stops flashing, the mode has been set.
Tip: Do not turn the key switch off until the display stops flashing or the new setting will
not be locked into memory.
Take your time...Good Luck